Dying Light 2 Update 1.0.6 Patch Notes February 11 is out with new features and a lot of new things. In this article, you can explore the detailed patch notes of the Dying Light 2 game that will help you to explore the changes made with this game.
The Dying Light 2 update is live now. You can experience the new update of the Dying Light game and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. You can hurry up to download the latest version of the Dying Light 2 game. The size of this update depends on the device. here, we have embedded the official tweet of the Dying Light update so that you can get the complete information in a single place.
The Patch 1.0.6 for PC is now live. With this patch we’ve implemented all remaining issues from what was previously communicated and also added a few additional improvements. pic.twitter.com/mQAn6c63Qm
— Dying Light (@DyingLightGame) February 11, 2022
You can also read: Dying Light 2 Day One Update Patch Notes Download Size
Dying Light 2 Update 1.0.6 Patch Notes February 11
Here are the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore the changes made with the Dying light 2 game:
- Fixed numerous crashes and improved game stability.
- Added additional video settings (including motion blur and distance blur).
- Proper music now plays for peers in COOP sessions.
- Various improvements for keyboard and mouse key binding options (including walk toggle option and switch between toggle and hold aiming).
- Added option to switch in-game voiceover between localized and original (English).
- The issue with players that couldn’t sell valuables to vendor
- Various game crashing bugs
- AI dead body replication in co-op with Dying Light 2 Update 1.0.6 Patch Notes February
- Various situations that could cause infinite black screens
- DLSS improvements
You can also read: Magic The Gathering Arena Codes February 2022: Active Codes
- Exposing additional video settings with Dying Light 2 Update 1.0.6 Patch Notes February
- Visual bugs are sometimes visible in hospitals in the “Markers of Plague” quest
- Various story blocks
- Possibility to enable English VO if the local language is not English
- Issues with mouse key binding, adding gaming mice support for custom buttons
- Blocks resulting in players ending in a death loop
- Adding backup saves
Dying Light 2 Game
After explaining the complete information regarding Dying Light 2 Update 1.0.6 Patch Notes February 11, we would like to explain the brief introduction of the Dying Light game that will help you to explore more about this game:
It is a very interesting action role-playing video game that is full of fun and joy. Techland is the developer as well as publisher of the Dying Light 2 game. This game supports multiple platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. You can play the Dying Light 2 game on any of these gaming platforms and have fun while playing.
This game was released on February 4, 2022. Dying Light 2 game comes under the Action role-playing and survival horror genre. Dying Light 2 game supports single-player and multiplayer modes. You can play the Dying Light 2 game solo or with other players. Dying Light 2 game is simple, easy, and reliable to play and there are a lot of things to explore in Dying Light 2 game.
You can also read: GTA Online Weekly Update February 2022: Download Size
It was the complete guide on Dying Light 2 Update 1.0.6 Patch Notes February 11. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of Dying Light 2 update. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Dying Light 2 game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Dying Light 2 Update 1.0.6 Patch Notes February 11.
You can also read: Roblox Ultimate Army Tycoon Codes February 2022: Redeem Coins