The latest Dying Light 2 Update 1.07 Patch Notes are available and a lot of fixes are made to the game through this latest patch. Due to this, all the players in this game are wondering to know about these changes made in the game through this latest update. So, we have brought its patch notes to you.
Here, you will get to know about the new Dying Light 2 Update 1.07 Patch Notes, what changes you will get in your game after installing this new update on your device, the update file size of this latest update, what will be the steps to install this new update, as well as other details that you need to know about it. Let’s check out these details without any delay.
You can also read: Demon Slayer RPG 2 Map 2022 Codes
Dying Light 2 is a new action role-playing game that is getting popularity among gamers within a short period of its release. This game is actually a sequel to Dying Light. Techland has developed as well as published this game. They regularly bring new updates to make the gameplay better. The new update of this game is here and even its detailed Dying Light 2 Update 1.07 Patch Notes are available. It will help you in knowing about the changes you will get in your game through this patch.
Update File Size
If we talk about the downloading file size of this new update, it is currently unknown to us. We will update you once the exact file size gets revealed. This new update is only available for PS4 and PS5 (version 1.007.000).
You can also read: Destiny 2 Nightfall Weapon this Week March 2022
How to Update Dying Light 2 to version 1.07?
The process to update this game on your gaming platform is simple. All you have to do is to follow some simple steps. In case you have enabled the automatic game updates, then there will be no need to manually update it.
The first thing you have to do is to select Dying Light 2 using the Options button. After that, choose the Check for Updates option. Now, the latest update available for this game will be checked and installed on your PlayStation consoles.
Detailed Dying Light 2 Update 1.07 Patch Notes
Now, it is time to know about the changes you will be getting in your game through this new Dying Light 2 Update 1.07 Patch Notes.
- Story Progression Fixes
- All known cases with “Deathloops” eliminated.
- Fixed blocks in multiple quests – Into The Dark, Assassination, Sophie in The Raid Quest, Hubert in The Only Way Out, Veronika, Nightrunners, The Lost Light, Double Time.
- Solved problems with safe zones (in-game clock stops, can’t sleep).
You can also read: State Of Play March 2022 Announcements
- Co-op Fixes
- Stability issues fixed: crashes or black screens in certain situations
- Numerous story progress blocks fixed
- Fixed issues with accepting invites
- Challenges issues fixed: no weapon when inventory full, difficulty balance improved, tools requirements properly handled
- Fixed co-op parties spawning in distant places
- Improved/fixed replication of city open-world activities: windmills, hanging cages, loot chests, NPC rescue issues
- Fixed enemies and players falling through the ground in certain situations
- Several performance drops fixed
The Last Word
We are concluding this article with the expectation that you have got all details related to the latest Dying Light 2 Update 1.07 Patch Notes, the steps to update your game to this new version, its downloading file size, and much more. So, install this update now to get all these changes in your game. If you have any questions related to this in your mind, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts.
You can also read: Church Of Inhibition Elden Ring – Location