Codemasters has released the F1 2020 Update 1.16 Patch Notes today. In this update of F1 2020, only some bugs and issues have been fixed and there are no major changes in the game. Below we have the official F1 2020 Update 1.16 Patch Notes, have a look.
F1 2020 Update 1.16 Patch Notes are now out officially and this update is going to fix a lot of major bugs present in the game. However, there is no additional content and features will be added to the game. On the PS4 version of F1 2020, there are major bugs that are going to get fixed in this update.
Below, we have given all the details of this update, a full list of changes, and official F1 2020 Update 1.16 Patch Notes.
F1 2020 Update 1.16 Patch Notes Today, and Download Size
The F1 2020 Update 1.16 Patch Notes has been released by Codemasters and the update is now officially available to download on various platforms. This update of F1 2020 comes with a lot of bugs fixed, there were some major issues on the PS4 version of F1 2020 which has also been addressed in this update. There are some crashing issues that have been resolved in the F1 2020 Update 1.16.
Download Size of F1 2020 Update 1.16: When it comes to the download file size of the F1 2020 Update 1.16 then it is actually very small however there is no official confirmation about the download size from Codemasters. You just have to download a few MBs of data as it is just a minor update. The F1 2020 Update 1.16 is now available to download on all platforms and it is now rolling out for all users. If you are not getting this update on your PS4 console, then just make a quick reboot and that should solve the issues.
Now let’s head over to our main topic which is the official F1 2020 Update 1.16 Patch Notes, have a look.
F1 2020 Update 1.16 Patch Notes For PS4, Xbox One, and PC
Here are the official F1 2020 Update 1.16 Patch Notes for Xbox One, PS4, and PC, have a look:
- Fixed an issue in which F2™ setups could not be downloaded from time trial leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 where pressing “Find Me” would result in time trial leaderboards being empty. This could lead to a perpetual load going to track.
- Fixed crashing issues while negotiating with a driver while activity was scheduled for the same day in MyTeam.
- Fixed crashing issues while retiring and advancing to the next session in Classic Full Qualifying.
- A crashing issue when the player leaves/re-joins, while a player is scrolling through lap times in the race director, has been fixed.
- Boosted the update rate of the weather forecast in the garage monitor.
- Fixed an issue in which the option to select a new car livery for ‘Multiplayer and Solo Use’ did not highlight.
So this was all about the F1 2020 Update 1.16 Patch Notes.
This was just a minor patch for F1 2020 and we would suggest you not to wait for any major patch update for this game, as there is no information about any major update from Codemasters, they are just making the game stable and not going to add any feature or additional content to it.
If you have any query or suggestions then do let us know in the comment section.
Hopefully, you will like our approach on F1 2020 Update 1.16 Patch Notes Today on February 15, 2021.