The latest F1 2020 Update 1.17 is released a few hours ago and this latest update has addressed a lot of issues in the game. Due to this, all players in this game are excited about it and want to know about the changes that they will get in the game after installing this latest update.
Here, you will get the complete details about the latest F1 2020 Update 1.17, its patch notes, the downloading guide, update file size, and other information related to this latest patch. Let’s explore the complete details about this latest update without any delay.
You can also read: Update 14 Blox Fruits Codes March, April 2021 Active Codes
F1 2020 Update 1.17 Released
F1 2020 is a popular game that is played by a lot of gamers on various gaming platforms. It is actually the official game of the 2020 Formula 1 and Formula 2 Championships. The developer of this game regularly brings regular updates to the game to make it better and to introduce new features. Today, the latest F1 2020 Update 1.17 is released.
You can now download this latest update on your gaming platforms. On PS4, you will have to spend about 506 MB of data to install this latest update. The Update File size will vary according to your gaming platform. So, check it once before updating the game.
You can also read: Tekken 7 Update 4.10 Patch Notes Today
How to Update F1 2020?
If you have enabled the automatic game updates on your gaming platforms, it will be updated to this latest version automatically. Otherwise, you will have to manually update this game. You can follow the given guide to update this game to its latest version.
On PS4, you will have to select this game using the “Options” button. After that, click on the “Check for Updates” button. Now, the latest update of this game will be checked and installed on your PS4.
On Xbox One, you will have to go to “My Apps and Games”. Here, you will have to select this game and then click on the “More Options” button. After that, click on the “Manage Game and Add-Ons” and then click on the “Updates” button. Now, the latest update of this game will be checked and shown on your Xbox One.
You can also read: Fall Guys Season 4 4041 Update Patch Notes
F1 2020 Update 1.17 Patch Notes
Now, it is time to know about the changes made to the game through this latest patch. Read the complete patch notes to know about the issues that are addressed by the developer of this game through this latest update.
- Addressed an issue where tyre temperature could be at absolute zero after re-joining a session.
- Addressed an issue starting the game with a steering wheel plugged in.
- Addressed an issue with countback and declaring a winner when finish a world championship on the same points as another driver.
- Addressed an issue where the incorrect message could be displayed when overtaken in the safety car queue.
- Parc Ferme rules are now correctly retained in Leagues after using split-weekends.
- Lap counter will now show the correct lap in Spectator after a formation lap.
- Addressed a crash when viewing replays of F2™ races after completing the F2™ portion of a career.
- Addressed an issue where players were unable to join a Private League with an access code.
- Addressed an issue where blue flags could be shown to all players if someone quit and re-joined on the formation lap.
- Addressed an issue where the yellow flag message could persist after the Safety Car had gone on after a player had quit and re-joined a session.
You can also read: Shadowlands Alchemy Leveling Guide
Conclusion: F1 2020 Update 1.17
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the latest F1 2020 Update 1.17, its patch notes, the downloading guide, update file size, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and doubts.
You can also read: Pokemon Go Friend Deleted Me Never Get XP Solution