The latest F1 2020 Update 1.13 is released a few hours ago and all the players in this game are excited about this latest update. They want to know the changes made and new features added to the game.
Here, you will get the complete patch notes of the latest F1 2020 Update 1.13, the downloading size, as well as the downloading guide of this latest update. Let’s explore the complete details without any delay.
F1 2020 Update 1.13 Released
F1 2020 is a popular game among all F1 and racing game lovers. The latest F1 2020 Update 1.13 is released on November 16, 2020. This latest update can be downloaded now on PS4, PC, Xbox One, and Google Stadia.
In order to download this latest update on your PS4, you will have to spend about 3.1 GB of data. On other gaming platforms, the downloading size for this latest update will vary. You can easily download your game to get the latest update.
Through this latest update, a few new features are added to the game as well as some changes are also made. You can find the complete details below.
You can also read: How to evolve Electabuzz in Pokemon Sword?
F1 2020 Update 1.13 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of this latest update. Read it complete to know about the changes made in the game and new features that are added.
- An option is added that will allow the player to choose their preferred commentary language.
- Penalties are now shown on the HUD.
- Now, the customizable car has 11 slots for sponsor decals.
- An issue is fixed that meant the player could not sign Lewis Hamilton despite meeting all the requirements.
- Another issue that was causing Facilities to reset is fixed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Facilities progress bar to disappear.
You can also read: F1 2020 complete information
- An issue that was causing teams to drop their number 1 driver if the player signs for them is fixed.
- Another issue that was causing blue flags to disappear after using a Mid-Session Save is also solved.
- Changes are made to reduce the chance of being disconnected from a game session.
- An issue is fixed that caused a host with a slow connection to start the race before other players.
- Fixed an issue in Weekly Events that caused all players to exit the session after a host migration.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when skipping through cut scenes after retiring from a Weekly Event qualifying session.
- Fixed an issue in Leagues that caused results to not submit following the completion of a session.
- Fixed an issue where camera functionality would be restricted when re-joining an online session.
- Countdown lights are added when taking control of your car on track after re-joining a multiplayer session.
- Another issue that caused the AI to have unrealistic lap times following a host migration is fixed.
- Fixed an issue in spectator mode that caused the lap counter to show the incorrect lap number after a formation lap.
You can also read: How to Split Screen Zombies Black Ops Cold War?
- The Race Director will now correctly show the tyre used to set a lap time in practice sessions.
- Players will no longer receive a corner-cutting warning when entering the pits at Circuit Zandvoort when using strict corner cutting rules.
- Fixed an issue where players could get illegal overtake penalties under the safety car/VSC when giving a position back.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the player to gain a time advantage at the end of a VSC period.
- Fixed an issue that caused the lap counter to show the incorrect lap number after a formation lap.
- Various other bug fixes and improvements.
This was the complete patch notes of the latest F1 2020 Update 1.13.
Conclusion: F1 2020 Update 1.13
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete F1 2020 Update 1.13 patch notes and other details related to the downloading size of this latest update. If you have any doubts or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: Black Ops Cold War Update 1.05