F1 22 Update 1.09 Patch Notes is out, and the fans are excited to know the changes made with this game. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding the update of the F1 22 game.
F1 22 Update 1.09 is available to download. You can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The download size of the F1 22 game depends on the device. (https://allproshadeconcepts.com)
You can also read: Super Smash Bros Ultimate Characters September 2022
Table of Contents
F1 22 Update 1.09 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the F1 22 game that will help you to explore more about this game:
- The developer has fixed an issue where the automatic gearbox hits the rev-limiter for too long before upshifting
- Tyre temperatures are now correct when starting a race with no formation lap in offline modes
- The developer has fixed an issue where players were unable to see other drivers’ lap times in Race Director
- The developer has fixed an issue where, in specific graphic settings, transparent boxes were sometimes appearing in-game
- Renewing sponsorship contract on the same day as a Department Event can no longer be exceptionally long
- The lowered the threshold for enabling/disabling DRS in changeable conditions
- The developer has improved logic on AI leaving pit lane at Paul Ricard with F1 22 Update 1.09 Patch Notes.
- Various minor fixes
- The developer has fixed an issue where players can receive incorrect penalties at Turn 4 of Australia
- The developer has fixed an issue where changes to race style settings and AI difficulty in Career mode may reset on game launch
- The developer has fixed a timing issue causing incorrect sector and lap times when using Broadcast formation lap
- The developer has fixed an issue where cars with maximum downforce upgrades may incorrectly experience high tyre temperatures with F1 22 Update 1.09 Patch Notes.
- The developer has fixed an issue that caused radio commands to be disabled after using Flashback in certain circumstances
- General stability improvements
- The developer has fixed an issue where races cannot start when host spectates formation lap in Multiplayer
You can also read: Warframe Hotfix 31.7.2 Patch Notes Khora Prime – 20 August 2022
More about F1 22 Game
After explaining the complete information regarding F1 22 Update 1.09 Patch Notes, we would like to explain more about the F1 22 game:
It is a very interesting racing video game that is full of fun. Codemasters is the developer of the F1 22 game. EA Sports is the publisher of the F1 22 game. This game was released on 1st July 2022. You can play the F1 22 game on various platforms such as
Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. You can play the F1 22 game on any of these gaming platforms. F1 22 game offers simple gameplay, and there are a lot of things to explore in this game.
F1 22 game offers
a single-player and multiplayer mode; you can play this game solo or with other players. F1 22 Game is full of fun and joy; you can have fun while playing this amazing game.
We have explained the complete information regarding F1 22 Update 1.09 Patch Notes. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the update of the F1 22 game. As soon we get any information regarding the F1 22 game, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: Multiversus Season 2 Patch Notes, Release Date, Characters, Battle Pass
It was the complete guide on F1 22 Update 1.09 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the F1 22 game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the F1 22 game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries F1 22 Update 1.09 Patch Notes.