Fall Guys Patch Notes 1.38 is out with a lot of changes and fixes to this game. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Fall Guys game that will help you to explore the changes made with the Fall Guys game.
Fall Guys is a very interesting platform battle royale game that is full of un and there are a lot of things to explore in this game. Mediatonic is the developer and Devolver Digital is the publisher of the Fall Guys game. Fall Guys game is available on different platforms such as Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Android, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and iOS.
Fall Guys Update 1.38
Fall Guys Update 1.38 is out with some changes and there are a lot of things that you can explore with this update. The size of this update of the Fall Guys game depends on the device. Once you download the Fall Guys Update, we will be the first to inform you.
Fall Guys Patch Notes 1.38
Here are the complete patch notes of the Fall Guys game that will be helpful to you:
- Weapon Menu Animations have sound playing.
- As long as an antidote effect elapses, a visual feedback option is added to the visual feedback when a hunter is beaten with poison ammunition.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Witch Queen Maintenance Time, Preload, Downtime, Download Size
- [Fall Mountain] The developer has fixed the player’s rag dolling when interacting with a stationary turnstile
- [Lost Temple] Players will no longer be slowed down or halted by walking over the bottom ledges of open doors
- [Full Tilt] The developer has fixed some See-Saws tilting more than others on the level
- [Stompin Ground] The developer has fixed the Rhinos charging at players unexpectedly with no visual indication beforehand
- [Squads] The developer has fixed Jump Showdown time-outs on Squads eliminating victorious players
- [Eliminations] Fixed some instances where players would be wrongfully eliminated on elimination levels, such as being eliminated Jump Showdown in spite of not colliding with the bar
- [Jump Showdown] Improvements to other players visually teleporting when jumping over the bar
- [Emote] Adjusted the Piano emote so that it does not cut off abruptly in-game
- [Fall Mountain] Big Yeetus buff
- [Short Circuit] With Fall Guys Patch Notes 1.38, the developer has fixed some instances where players would not qualify upon crossing the second lap
- [Sum Fruit] Fixed players getting stuck between the ramp and the tiles
- [Roll On] Fixed some players falling through the platform floors into the slime
- [FPS] General improvements to FPS should decrease instances of framerate drops
- [Obstacles] Fixed rotating bar not matching the direction of arrows on levels such as Big Fans
- [Slimescraper] Fixed bases of Punchers appearing low-quality
- [Customs] Fixed some instances where a lobby would fail to load on the second playthrough, forcing players to make new lobbies
- [Jump Showdown] With Fall Guys Patch Notes 1.38, the developer has fixed players being able to stand on the central pillar and evade the spinning bars
- [Squads] With Fall Guys Patch Notes 1.38, the developer has fixed an issue on race Rounds where the Round would end early after a timer is displayed
- Those crossbow and hand crossbow will do their best to keep their damage in the distance, but the weapon ranges didn’t change altogether.
- The basic bolts in the crossbow will do well now.
You can also read: Two Sides Emblem Destiny 2: How To Get In 2022, All We Know
It was the complete guide on Fall Guys Patch Notes 1.38. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Fall Guys game. If you have any queries regarding the update of Fall Guys Patch then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Fall Guys Patch Notes 1.38.
You can also read: Rockstar Game Services Are Unavailable Right Now 22 Feb 2022 | How to Fix