Fallout 76 Patch Notes 2023 is out, and the fans are excited to know the changes made to this game. In this article, you can explore the detailed changes in the Fallout 76 game.
Fallout 76 update is available to download; you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The download size of the Fallout 76 game depends on the device.
You can also read: League Of Legends World Championship 2023, Ticket, Schedule, Price Pool
Fallout 76 Patch Notes 2023 (January)
Here are the complete patch notes of the Fallout 78 game that will help you to explore the changes made to this game:
At present, the update for Fallout 76 for January 2023 is not available, so we have provided the latest patch notes of the Fallout 76 game:
You can also read: Elden Ring 1.08 Update Patch Notes 7 December 2022 Today
Bugs, Fixes & Improvements
- Armour Paints: Applying the Raiderish paint now correctly updates the item name.
- Power Armor: The Wasteland Knight Power Armor paint no longer makes the player’s head appear to be floating.
- Weapons: Enclave paints for Plasma Weapons now display correctly when changing and applying weapon mods in all views.
- Power Armor: Various fixes to Raider Power Armor helmet skins and Hellcat Power Armor helmet skins to fix headlamp issues.
- Power Armor: The Heat Eater Power Armor headlamp now points in the correct direction when applied to Union Power Armor.
- Headwear: Fixed various instances where facial hair would be removed when equipping the Trench Runner Headwear.
- Previews: Various adjustments to item previews in the build menu.
C.A.M.P.S & Workshop
- Concrete Mausoleum: Furniture placed inside the Mausoleum now snaps to the structure floor instead of the ground.
- Pumpkin Racks: Pumpkin Carvings and Pumpkin Racks are now destructible and can be repaired with Fallout 76 Patch Notes 2023.
- Standing Sage Torch: Now requires wood to build and correctly uses the wood destruction sound effects when destroyed.
- Molerat Generator: The Medium Molerat Generator now uses the correct destruction model.
- Nuka-Cola Thermometer: Now correctly disappears when destroyed.
- Rest In Pieces: Addressed an issue preventing wallpaper from applying to the Left Top Wall Slant.
You can also read: Too Hot To Handle Season 5 Cast, Contestant List, Netflix Release Date
- A Satisfied Conscience: The intercom scene will no longer trigger again on relog after defeating the waves of robots.
- Disarming Discovery: Addressed an issue causing Dagger’s body to occasionally not have the key with Fallout 76 Patch Notes 2023.
- Disarming Discovery: Dagger will no longer appear in her Throne Room until players have agreed to investigate Dagger’s Den.
- Battle Bots: Fixed an issue where the keypads could become unresponsive if the event ran more than once on a server.
- Bucket List: Ansel Abrahams’s corpse will no longer spawn at the White spring.
- Baa Baa Blacksheep: Fixed an issue with objective progress tracking.
- Campfire Tales: Scout Leader Penny now says appropriate voice lines if interacted with during the boss sequence.
More about the Fallout 76 Game
After explaining the complete information regarding Fallout 76 Patch Notes 2023 (January), we would like to explain more about the Fallout 76 game:
It is a very interesting online action role-playing video game that is full of fun. Bethesda Game Studios is the developer of the Fallout 76 game. Bethesda Softworks is the publisher of the Fallout 76 game. You can enjoy playing the Fallout 76 game on various platforms such as PlayStation 4, Windows, and Xbox One. You can simply play the Fallout 76 game on any of these gaming platforms and have fun while playing.
You can also read: Diablo Immortal Patch Notes December 2022 (Today)
It was the complete guide on Fallout 76 Patch Notes 2023 (January). Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Fallout 76 game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Fallout game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Fallout 76 Patch Notes 2023.