Fallout 76 Update 1.66 Patch Notes is out, and the fans are excited to know the changes made with this game. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Fallout 76 game.
Fallout 76 Update 1.66 is available to download; you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The download size of the Fallout 76 game depends on the device.
You can also read: One Piece Treasure Cruise Tier List September 2022
Table of Contents
Fallout 76 Update 1.66 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Fallout 76 game that will help you to explore more about this game:
- Responders, Reborn: Head to “The Whitespring Refuge” inside The Whitespring Resort to meet a new generation of Responders.
- Earn Stamps & Claim Rewards: Complete Missions in The Pitt to earn Legendary Weapons and Armor, Legendary Modules, in-game currencies, and more.
- Charge Up & Take Flight: Even the Responders could use a helping hand. Complete new Daily Quests at The Whitespring
- Refuge to earn their trust and to charge up Vertibird’s Ultracite Battery.
- Head into The Pitt: Fire up the Vertibird and use it to lead Expeditions to The Pitt, where you can take on our first two Missions, “Union Dues” and “From Ashes to Fire.”
- Lend your firepower to the industrious Union, who have been embroiled in a battle against the treacherous Fanatic Raiders.
You can also read: PUBG Battlegrounds Update 19.1 Rolled Out – Download Size, Release Notes
Charge Up & Take Flight
- To kick off an Expedition, you will need to make the Vertibird flight-ready by charging its Ultracite Battery Cell with Fallout 76 Update 1.66 Patch Notes.
- You can hold a maximum of 100% Ultracell Charge at any given time, and all of it will be consumed when you start a new Expedition.
- Unfortunately, Ultracell charge is in short supply, and the Responders keep theirs tightly rationed with Fallout 76 Update 1.66 Patch Notes.
- Complete all 3 of your quests for the day, and you will earn enough to charge the Vertibird’s battery up to 100%, which will enable you to lead an Expedition.
- After completing the “Responders Reborn” quest, you can visit the Whitespring Refuge every day to automatically start 3 different Refuge Daily Quests.
- In exchange for your help, the Responders will grant you a 25% Ultracell Charge for completing certain Refuge Daily Quests and a 50% charge for others.
Embark On Missions to The Pitt
- A recent arrival to The Whitespring Refuge alerted the Responders to the dire situation in a city known as “The Pitt.” There, members of the Union are under siege by a vicious band of Fanatic Raiders, who are working on expanding their “territory” by any means necessary.
- Our first two Missions, “Union Dues” and “From Ashes to Fire,” will take you deep into the heart of the conflict in The Pitt to bolster the Union’s efforts, save their people from the Raiders’ cruelty, and sabotage the Fanatics’ plans at every turn.
- Union Dues: Fanatic Raiders have overtaken The Foundry, a steel mill that the Union had been using as a stronghold and home base with Fallout 76 Update 1.66 Patch Notes.
- As you touch down in The Pitt, you will rendezvous with Hex, a leader of one of the Union Local chapters. Hex will share details with you about how to sabotage the Fanatics’ operations, so the Union can take steps toward reclaiming the Foundry.
It was the complete guide on Fallout 76 Update 1.66 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Fallout 76 game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Fallout 76 game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Fallout 76 Update 1.66 Patch Notes.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Rune Puzzle