Fallout 76 Update 1.42 is released for both PS4 and Xbox One consoles. After the release of this latest update, all the players of this amazing game wants to know the changes made in the game through this latest update. This update is released during the server maintenance of this amazing game.
Here, you will get the complete Fallout 76 Update 1.42 Patch Notes. It will help you in knowing all the changes made in the game through this latest update. Let’s explore them without any delay.
Fallout 76 Update 1.42 is Released
Fallout 76 Update 1.42 is released during the Maintainance of the game on both PS4 and Xbox One gaming consoles. Actually this update is the same as the recent update that was rolled out for PC version of this game one week before. So, there are only some more bugs fixes than that update. We have provided the complete patch notes of this latest update for you. It will help you in knowing the changes made in the game on both PS4 and Xbox One.
Fallout 76 Update 1.42 Complete Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the latest Fallout 76 Update 1.42. Read it completely to know the changes made in the game through this latest update.
‘A Colossal Problem’ is now available for PS4 & Xbox
Now, the new public event, ‘A Colossal Problem’ is available for both PS4 and Xbox One. The developer team has added this new public event in the game through this latest update. Make sure that you first drop a nuke on Monongah Mine in the Savage Divide. It is necessary to begin ‘A Colossal Problem’.
Several Bugs Fixes
A lot of bugs are fixed in the game through this latest update. You can check out these fixed bugs below.
1. Bugs fixed in Allies
- Settler Forager – Now, you will be able to correctly receive Daily Quests from the Settler Forager Ally.
2. Bugs fixed in C.A.M.P. & Workshops
- Walls – Now, you will be able to correctly replace solid Walls with Doorway Walls when building in their C.A.M.P.s.
- Exploit – A C.A.M.P. budget exploit related to Small Generators is also addressed by the developers in this update.
3. Bugs Fixed related to Items
- Secret Service Armor – Now, you will be able to correctly purchase Pocketed and Deep Pocketed Mods for Secret Service Armor limbs from Regs using Gold Bullion.
- Underarmor – Now, The Brotherhood of Steel Fatigues are correctly categorized as Underarmor, rather than an outfit.
4. Performance & Stability Update
- Performance – The developer of this game has implemented several performance optimizations in support of the event ‘A Colossal Problem’ through this latest update.
5. Changes related to Quests & Events
- From Russia with Lev – An issue was preventing players from entering the Spruce Knob Boat Rental at Spruce Knob Lake. Now, this issue is fixed in the game through this update.
6. Changes in User Interface
- Map – Now, the player’s C.A.M.P. Icon remains visible correctly on the Map after equipping the Future-Tec C.A.M.P. Module Skin. So, you will no longer face this problem in the game.
This was the complete patch notes of this latest update of the game that is rolled out for PS4 and Xbox One. The same update was rolled out one week before for the PC version of this game.
Conclusion: Fallout 76 Update 1.42
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete information about this latest Fallout 76 Update 1.42. This patch note will help you in knowing all the changes made in the game. If you have any questions or queries related to this latest update of the game, you can ask us in the comment section of this article. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and queries.
You can also read these articles: