Fallout 76 Update 1.48 is available to download, the players can easily download this update. The patch notes of this update have been also released, you can check the patch notes to see the changes made with this update. In this article, we have given the complete patch notes of this game.
You can also read: Minecraft update 2.20 Patch Notes | Bedrock 1.16.201 Update
Fallout 76 Update 1.48
This update is available to download the players can easily download the latest version of this game. The size of this update for PS4 is 9.2 GB. The update is available for different platforms, the size of this update may vary with the device.
Fallout 76 Update 1.48 Patch Notes
Update Version 184.108.40.206
The update size for PC Bethesda.net is 5.0 GB. The update size for PC Microsoft Store is 11.9 GB. The update size for PC Steam is 5.7 GB. The update size for PS4 is 9.2 GB and the update size for Xbox One is 11.6 GB.
You can also read: Cyberpunk 2077 the Heist Glitch | Heist Mission Glitch
Fallout 76 Season 3 Started
- Fallout 76 Season 3 has been started and the Scoreboard features 100 ranks in order to achieve as the player and Inkwell work to find and preserve technology in Avalon over the coming months.
- The players have added a host of new rewards that you will unlock as the player rank up, including Power Armor paints, Weapon Skins, Outfits, themed cosmetics, C.A.M.P. items, in-game currencies, consumables Perk Card Packs, and much more.
- With Fallout 76 Update 1.48, a lot of new types of rank-up rewards are available in this game.
- The developer has also made a lot of adjustments with this update.
- The developer has also added different bonus rewards to the Scoreboard for Fallout 1st Members.
- The developers of this game have added some new Challenges in the Daily as well as Weekly rotations.
- “Core Vault” Objects: Few items have been added to the set of “Core Vault” C.A.M.P. objects that are unlocked after you complete the “Home Expansion” quest.
Art & Graphics
- Power Armor: Now the headline on Blue Demon Power Armor Helmet can shine in the correct direction.
- Underarmor: The Brotherhood of Steel Camouflage Infantry Uniform will not clips via the equipped outfits.
You can also read: Fall Guys Update 1.13 Patch Notes: Season 3 Update
- Atomic Shop: With Fallout 76 Update 1.48 the issue has been fixed that can prevent further menu navigation in the Atomic Shop after purchasing a Bundle.
- Inventory: The developers have opened the Holiday Gift that will not cause the player’s current selection to automatically move up one row in the Aid menu.
- Help Menu: The developers have added the shelter information to the Fallout 76 Help Menu.
- Scoreboard: Now the purchasing multiple rank-ups quickly no longer sometimes causes the rank-up button to become non-functional.
- Sound effects have been added that will play when opening or closing the container attached to Collection Stations.
Quests and Events
- Sheena will not spawn inside a wall during the “Speak to Sheena” objective.
- Armor: Now the Red Viper Armor Skins can be the best option to use in the Nuclear Winter.
- Headwear: Red Viper, as well as Camouflage Skins, can now be applied to the Urban Scout Mas.
- Plans: The developers have fixed the issue that can prevent the Plan for the Poodle Sleeping Bag from dropping as a reward for level 50+ players in Daily Ops.
We have explained the brief information regarding Fallout 76 Update 1.48. If you want to explore more then you can visit: Source
You can also read: Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 2.00 – Title Update 1.1.0
It was the complete guide on Fallout 76 Update 1.48. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any problem with this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.