Fallout 76 Update Patch Notes September 2022 is out, and the fans are excited to know the changes made with this game. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding patch notes of the Fallout 76 game.
You can also read: Ubisoft Forward September 2022: Showcase Date, How To Watch, Start Time
Fallout 76 Update
Fallout 76 Update is available to download you can simply download and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The download size of the Fallout 76 game depends on the device.
You can also read: Blox Fruit Update 17 Part 3 Codes September 2022: How To Redeem
Fallout 76 Update Patch Notes September 2022
Here are the complete patch notes of the Fallout 76 game that will help you to explore more about this game:
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Apparel: The Black Jack-o’-Lantern Helmet now correctly emits smoke and flame visual effects.
- Workbenches: Meat no longer appears to partially float during the cooking animation that plays while using the Chuckwagon Cooking Station with Fallout 76 Update Patch Notes September 2022.
- Chairs: When seated in the Throne of Bone, the character’s hand now correctly rests on the skull.
- Apparel: Underarmors no longer clip through the Vault Survivor Outfit.
- Beds: Characters no longer clip into the Wavy Willard’s Waterbed when climbing into the top bunk.
Events & Quests
- Eviction Notice: Corrected a small area near the Rad Scrubber where players would take far less rad damage than intended while the Rad Scrubber was broken.
- Grahm’s Meat-Cook: Grahm will no longer wander away from the Meat-Cook to explore other areas in The Forest region.
- Heart of the Swamp: The Strangler Heart no longer visually appears to regenerate health while taking damage from players.
- Eviction Notice: The Rad Scrubber’s windmill now correctly stops turning when the Rad Scrubber needs repairs and when the event ends in failure.
- Grahm’s Meat-Cook: Players now receive proper rewards based on the success of the Meat-Cook, rather than always receiving items from the event’s lowest reward tier with Fallout 76 Update Patch Notes September 2022.
- Eviction Notice: The notification that appears when the Rad Scrubber has been repaired is now properly translated in non-English versions of the game.
- Scorched Earth: Event objectives, notifications, the description, and all other text that appears during Scorched Earth are now properly translated into non-English versions of the game.
- Scoreboard: The Secret Service Dog Statues reward is now properly translated on the Scoreboard in French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, and Russian versions of the game.
You can also read: Blox Fruit Code Update 18 Release Date, Patch Notes
- Character Creation: Fixed an issue that could prevent players from creating a new character, even if they had fewer than 5 existing characters.
- Scoreboard: Players can no longer spam the confirmation button after using the “Rank Up to Here” button on the Scoreboard.
- Controls: Attempting to open the Map while running a Holotape Game no longer causes the controls to become unresponsive.
It is a very interesting online action role-playing video game that is full of fun. Bethesda Game Studios has developed the Fallout 76 game, and Bethesda Softworks is the publisher of this game. You can enjoy playing the Fallout 76 game on various platforms such as PlayStation 4, Windows, and Xbox One. This game was released on November 14, 2018. Fallout 76 game offers multiplayer modes; you can enjoy playing this game with other players.
You can also read: Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.7 Release Date, Name, Leaks, Patch Notes
It was the complete guide on Fallout 76 Update Patch Notes September 2022. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Fallout 76 game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Fallout 76 game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Fallout 76 Update Patch Notes September 2022.