FFXIV Patch 6.12 Patch Notes are available, you can explore the complete patch notes of the FFXIV update and find out the changes made with this game. In this article, you can explore the detailed patch notes of the FFXIV update.
You can also read: Total War Warhammer 2 Update Today Download, Patch History April 29, 2022
FFXIV Patch 6.12 Release Date
Before explaining FFXIV Patch 6.12 Patch Notes, we would like to explain the release date of the FFXIV game:
FFXIV Patch 6.12 is going to be released soon. Once the new update of FFXIV is available, you can easily download the update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The download size of the FFXIV Update 6.12 depends on the device. At present, there is not any official announcement regarding the FFXIV update.
You can also read: How do You Use Bell Vouchers in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
FFXIV Patch 6.12 Patch Notes
At present, the patch note of the FFXIV update has not been announced, so we have provided the patch notes of the previous update that will help you to get a glimpse of the update:
- The developer has fixed an issue when multiple bards are in a party wherein the PvE action the Wanderer’s Minuet would change to Pitch Perfect when another bard in the party executed the Wanderer’s Minuet.
- An issue wherein the description for the machinist PvE action Queen Overdrive was incorrect.
- The developer has fixed an issue wherein players could not advance the healer role quest “A New Battleground” under certain conditions.
- An issue when using the monk PvP action Enlightenment wherein enemies afflicted with the Pressure Point status effect did not take additional
- An issue wherein the machinist PvP action Wildfire counted the damage over time effect of Bioblaster as attack actions required for detonation. damage from the monk who applied it.
- There was an issue wherein execution of the bard PvP action Powerful Shot rendered the user unable to run under certain conditions (PlayStation®4) has been fixed.
- The high-end duty Dragonsong’s Reprise (Ultimate) has been added with the update.
- The developer has fixed an issue when progressing through the Myths of the Realm quest series wherein the symbols representing Menphina and Halone in the Omphalos are incorrect.
- There was an issue when viewing the description of the machinist PvP action Bishop Autoturret wherein the listed barrier potency is incorrect that has been fixed.
- Jump: When the Jump changes to Mirage Dive, there will now be a small input delay to prevent the unintended execution of Mirage Dive.
- High Jump: When the High Jump changes to Mirage Dive, there will now be a small input delay to prevent the unintended execution of Mirage Dive with this update.
It is a very interesting massively multiplayer online role-playing game that is full of fun. Square Enix is the developer and publisher of the FFXIV game. You can play the FFXIV game on various platforms such as Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3[a], OS X, and PlayStation 5. You can play the FFXIV game on any of these gaming platforms.
We have explained the complete information regarding FFXIV Patch 6.12 Patch Notes. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the FFXIV update. As soon we get any information regarding the FFXIV update, we will be the first ot inform you.
You can also read: Warzone Season 3 Patch Notes May 2022, Latest Leaks, Release Date
It was the complete guide on FFXIV Patch 6.12 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got complete information regarding the FFXIV game. If you have any queries regarding the patch of the FFXIV game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding FFXIV Patch 6.12 Patch Notes.