FFXIV Patch 6.3 Patch Notes is out, and the fans are excited to know the release date of the FFXIV game. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding the update of the FFXIV game that will be helpful to you.
FFXIV Patch 6.3 Release Date
Here are the complete patch notes of the FFXIV game that will help you to explore more about the FFXIV game:
The FFXIX update 6.3 will be released on August 23, 2022. The download size of the FFXIV game depends on the device.
FFXIV Update 6.3 Patch Notes
At present FFXIV Patch, 6.3 Patch Notes are not available, so we have provided the patch notes of the latest version of the FFXIV game. Here are the complete patch notes of the FFXIV 6.3 that will help you to explore more about this game:
Further Main Scenario Reworks
- The Duty Support feature will be expanded to include main scenario dungeons from Snow Cloak through The Vault.
- Thornmarch Trial will be revamped with FFXIV Patch 6.3 Patch Notes.
- The Steps of Faith Trial will be reworked into a Solo Quest Battle
New Side Quests
Here, we have the new side quests that will be helpful to you:
- Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures continue in Patch 6.25.
- New “Variant Dungeons” Battle Content – Previously called “Criterion Dungeons,” players can enjoy this new variable-difficulty dungeon content—beginning with Sil’dihn Subterrane—designed for between 1-4 players, with the difficulty of enemies scaling depending on party size.
- New Weapon Enhancement Quests – Players can obtain and enhance Manderville Weapons throughout the Patch 6. x series, which will unlock through the Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures questline.
- New Tribal Quests: Omicron – Disciples of the Land-focused quests with FFXIV Patch 6.3 Patch Notes.
- Dungeons will feature branching routes, which change depending on player action within the dungeon.
You can also read: Terraria Feral Claws – Seed, Calamity, Upgrade 2022 Guide
More Buried Memory Changes
Here, we have explained the memory changes of this game of the latest update:
- Buried Memory 6.2 will update PvP battles, character jobs, the Island Sanctuary, Variant Dungeons, and Criterion Dungeons.
- Glamor dresser capacity expanded from 400 to 800.
- Changes will be made to Adventurer Plates and Portraits and confirmed that those created during the Beta won’t be wiped by update 6.2.
- A graphics update is planned for update 7.0, so Buried Memory 6.2 will start laying the groundwork for this update.
- A new Tombstone will also be introduced, known as Causality.
- New high-IL crafted gear will be added.
- The adjustments to the order of some Return to Ivalice quests.
- The developer has made some critical and direct Hit adjustments.
- Season 3 of Crystal Conflict will begin in 6.2
- A combo sequence display will be added to the Actions list with FFXIV Patch 6.3 Patch Notes.
- Rare materials added to aetherial reductions performed by miners, botanists, and fishers.
We have explained the complete information regarding FFXIV Patch 6.3 Patch Notes. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the update of the FFXIV update. As soon we get any information regarding the FFXIV game, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: Roblox Codes for Clicker Simulator September 2022 – New Codes, How to Redeem
It was the complete guide on FFXIV Patch 6.3 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got complete information regarding the update of the FFXIV game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the FFXIV game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding FFXIV Patch 6.3 Patch Notes.