FIFA 21 Update Version 1.14 Patch Notes is out and the players are super excited to know the changes made with this update. With this update, the developers have introduced some new features to the game and fixed some bugs. We have the complete patch notes of this update that will help you to explore more about this update.
FIFA 21 Update Version 1.14
This update is available to download. You can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The size of this update is 2.6 GB on PS4. The size of this update may vary with the device.
FIFA 21 Update Version 1.14 Patch Notes
FIFA Ultimate Team
The developers have addressed some issues that has been given below:
- While attempting to matchmake in the Division Rivals, an initializing message could display.
- In the online matches, the end of match screens will display both players as FUT Founders, regardless of when their Clubs were founded.
- The Compare Price function would not return any results while used for the Stadium Items.
- The developers have adjusted the colour of the timer present on the squad screen for the Live Squad Building Challenges.
- After entering as well as exiting the News tab, some parts of the user interface would not display correctly.
- Some Badges has displayed the placeholder image with FIFA 21 Update Version 1.14 Patch Notes.
You can also read: Fortnite Update v15.40 – Complete Patch Notes, Update 3.04
Some issues have been addressed with this update:
- The substitutes who have entered the match were losing an unintentionally high amount of Stamina with FIFA 21 Update Version 1.14 Patch Notes.
- The Sharpshooter Achievement would not unlock when its conditions were met. The stability issue could occur while viewing News items in the CONMEBOL Libertadores tournament.
General, Audio, and Visual
- Some kits, stadiums, 2D portraits, adboards, as well as balls has been updated.
- The developers have added 8 Starheads as well as 1 legacy Starhead.
- While changing the Enhanced Vibration Feedback option in Controller Settings to Off or Classic, the dynamic adaptive trigger effect intensity is Off.
- The developers have addressed the further instances of a Youth Player’s model not displaying correctly with this update.
After discussing FIFA 21 Update Version 1.14 Patch Notes, you might be interested to explore more about this game. Here is the brief introduction of this game that will help you to explore more about this game.
You can also read: The Division 2 Update 1.31 Patch Notes – February 2021
More About FIFA 21
It is an amazing football simulation video game where you can have a lot of fun while playing. EA Vancouver is the developer and EA Sports is the publisher of FIFA 21 game. This game was released on October 9, 2020. This game is available on various platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and Stadia. You can enjoy playing this game on any of these gaming platforms.
This game comes under Sports genre. It supports both single player and multiplayer modes. You can enjoy playing this game solo or with friends and have a lot of fun while playing. This game features more than 30 official leagues, more than 700 clubs, as well as more than 17,000 players.
We have explained the complete information regarding FIFA 21 Update Version 1.14 Patch Notes, for further information you can also visit: Source
It was the complete guide on FIFA 21 Update Version 1.14 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.
You can also read: DayZ Update 1.11 – Complete Patch Notes 1.25, Update File Size