Final Fantasy 14 Online Update 9.36 is here and this latest update has brought various changes to the game. Due to this, all the players in this game are excited about it and want to know about these changes and newly added features to the game. That’s why we have decided to bring this guide to you.
Here, you will get to know about the latest Final Fantasy 14 Online Update 9.36, its detailed patch notes, what are the changes, improvements, adjustments you will get in your game through this patch, its downloading guide, as well as other information that you need to know about it. Let’s check out its patch notes without any delay.
You can also read: Demon Turf Update 1.01 Patch Notes Available
Final Fantasy 14 Online Update 9.36 Released
Final Fantasy 14 is one of the most popular games that you can play on various gaming platforms. The developer of this game regularly brings new updates to make the gameplay better. The latest update 9.36 of this game is here. This new patch has brought various new content as well as a lot of adjustments and changes are also made. Even the detailed Final Fantasy 14 Online Update 9.36 patch notes are released from its developer. It will help you in knowing about the changes made to the game.
Update File Size
It is a major update. Due to this, the downloading file size of this new patch is huge. We will be updating the file size of update 9.36 soon. You can also check out the exact file size while updating your game to this latest version.
You can also read: Gran Turismo 7 PS5 Preload Date
Detailed Final Fantasy 14 Online Update 9.36 Patch Notes
Here are the detailed patch notes of this latest Final Fantasy 14 Online Update 9.36. Read it completely to know about the changes you will get.
- The following issues have been addressed.
- An issue wherein audio crackling and stuttering occurred under certain conditions.
- An issue in the battle against Proto-Omega in the dungeon the Stigma Dreamscape wherein Guided Missile and Chemical Missile did not select targets correctly.
- An issue wherein the effect of the white mage PvE action Thin Air was not applied to instant cast spells executed immediately after activating Thin Air.
- An issue wherein the description of the reaper trait Enhanced Arcane Crest was incorrect.
- An issue wherein the reaper PvP action Arcane Crest did not grant the Crest of Time Returned effect to party members further than 1 yalm away.
- An issue when spearfishing wherein fish were not counted as caught despite the capture animation being displayed.
- An issue wherein the item Dance Pole could be sold to NPC vendors.
- An issue wherein the graphics of male Viera were not displayed correctly when moving while under the effect of the Transporting status.
- An issue when using Group Pose as a sage with a weapon drawn wherein certain emotes in the Special category did not function properly.
- An issue wherein the graphics for the NPC Kochacha were not displayed correctly.
- An issue wherein the NPC Cocobuki was not displayed under certain conditions.
- An issue wherein the sound effects played in certain areas of Old Sharlayan were incorrect.
- Other minor text issues have also been addressed.
In conclusion, we are expecting that you have got all information related to the new Final Fantasy 14 Online Update 9.36, its complete changelog, what new features and changes you will get through it, the update file size, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this guide, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and doubts.
You can also read: Roblox Anime Fighting Simulator Codes February 2022