We have brought this article that will help you to explore Fire Giant Elden Ring Cheese. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding the Fire Giant in this game.
You can also read: Where Does Elden Ring Take Place? Is Elden Ring like Dark Souls?
Fire Giant Elden Ring Cheese
Fire Giant is a unique kind of Elden Ring boss that you can encounter Mountaintop of the Giants on the patch that is towards the Forge of the Giants. He will appear on the Flame Peak where you have to take him down to the progress. It is a required boss as well as his battle is closer to an ambient dragon battle. You can simply ride to the horseback, as well as would need to sometimes. It is a gargantuan human-shaped creature that has a fire-spitting face right in his chest. It is exciting to deal with him.
How To Beat Fire Giant in Elden Ring?
After explaining the complete information regarding Fire Giant Elden Ring Cheese, we would like to explain how to beat the Fire Giant in the Elden Ring game:
You have to defeat Morgott in Leyndell, Royal Capitol and after this, you can simply enter the Forbidden Lands. You can enter through the Grand Lift of Rold as well as achieve some progress toward the massive forge in the distance. You have to reach the Mountaintop of the Giants and after this, you can simply encounter the Fire Giant boss at the Flame Peak. In order to burn down the Erdtree, you must fight this giant protector.
In case, you have a weapon that can cause bleed build-up then you can use it. He is immune to frostbite, poison as well as Scarlet Rot.
You can also read: Elden Ring Boss Difficulty Tier List: Hardest Bosses
Fire Giant | Legendary Boss Tips
- In order to beat the Fire Giant, you have to foot near him as well as attack his ankle. You can call the Spirit Ash in order to distract him.
- Once you attack the ankle it will lead into eventually break.
- You can choose to attack one ankle only. You need not target it, you can simply attack the ankle.
- The Fire Giant uses some massive pan in order to attack wide areas of the map. The boss is Dragon scale so you have to prepare in order to mount to move quickly.
- You have to stay near his ankle. Once you become closer to him, it will become easier to attack.
- Once he bends over, he will be able to do a massive AOE fire attack.
Fire Giant | Phase 2 Tips
- When you have less than 50% health, the Fire Giant would rip off his ankle and hobble around.
- Now, in this phase, you have to target his hands and try to damage them. His hands are hard to hit and his moves are very fast.
- It is easy and safe to attack Fire Giant’s ankles/feet.
- You can hit his eyes after this, he will drop the pan as well as use more fire-based magic.
- You have to try your best to position yourself behind.
We have explained the complete information regarding Fire Giant Elden Ring Cheese, you can stay tuned with us for further information.
You can also read: How To Get Sacred Relic Sword Elden Ring: Best Guide
It was the complete guide on Fire Giant Elden Ring Cheese. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding Fire Giant in the Elden Ring game. If you have any queries regarding the Fire Giant then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Fire Giant Elden Ring Cheese.
You can also read: How To Get A Black Valkyrie Roblox Helem For Free [Working March 2022]