Fortnite Patch Notes 19.40 Update March 2022 is out with some changes and fixes. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Fortnite game and explore the changes made with this game. Here, you can explore the complete patch notes of this game
Fortnite Patch Notes 19.40 Update March 2022
Here is the list of patch notes of the Fortnite game that will help you to explore a lot of changes made with the Fortnite game:
Amazing Web Week
It will present a great week from March 1 at 9 AM ET to March 8, 2022, at 8:59 AM ET.
Proximity Voice Chat in Impostors
The players who like no voice communication can easily select the “Impostors” playlist.
Adjust the Time of Day in Replays
You can easily change the time of the day while playing back a replay.
Major Bug Fixes
- The developers have fixed the issue that involves the Outfits sometimes glowing with a bright blue “hologram” effect in the Lobby.
- There was an issue in which POI names would appear on the map only in English regardless of your selected language, this has been fixed with the Fortnite update.
New: Guard Spawner
- Several other devices including the Elimination Manager and Mutator Zone have been updated to allow them to interact properly with Guards.
- Choose from 8 different Guard skins with Fortnite Patch Notes 19.40 Update March 2022.
- The maximum number of Guards which can be active is 30 – this is a separate limit from the limits for Fiends and Animals.
- Control patrol radius around the spawner.
- Adjust many of their attributes, including awareness, accuracy, and health.
- Drop a compatible weapon or consumable on the Guard Spawner to have the Guards from that spawner equip it.
- Add multiple items to have the Guards select randomly from the available pool.
- Use the Guard filter on the weapon and consumable inventory screens to find which items are compatible with the Guard Spawner. Assign Guards to teams.
New: Supply Drop Spawner
- Add your own selection of items with Fortnite Patch Notes 19.40 Update March 2022.
- Add class and team restrictions.
- Extensive trigger/receiver support with Fortnite Patch Notes 19.40 Update March 2022.
- Configure where and how often it drops.
Update: Item Granter
- The Item Granter has had two new features added:
- You can easily choose to simply not grant items if the player’s inventory is full, rather than automatically dropping the excess items at the player’s location.
- Now, you can choose to spawn granted items at a player’s location rather than directly into their inventory.
Prefab & Gallery Updates
- The developer has added 3 New Prefabs
- Background Snow Dunes Large
- Background Snow Dunes Medium
- Background Snow Dunes Small
- The developer has added 3 New Galleries
- Background Snow Dunes Gallery
- Tall Grass Gallery A – The tall grass featured on the Chapter 3 Battle Royale map
- Tall Grass Gallery B – A unique Creative version of tall grass
You can also read: Arceus Daybreak Update Pokemon Go March 2022, Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused damageable props to be unrepairable.
- Fixed an issue where campfires could not be placed with Fortnite Patch Notes 19.40 Update March 2022.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Fire Volume to not ignite when above ground level.
- Fixed an issue with the ATK vehicle spawner that caused it to remain stuck in place.
- Fixed an issue with the item granter that caused it not to grant items to players when using a random setting.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Button Device to not rest the Fishing Zone correctly.
- Fixed an issue with devices that use light beams to properly collide with environments after being scaled.
It was the complete guide on Fortnite Patch Notes 19.40 Update March 2022. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Fortnite game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Fortnite game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Fortnite Patch Notes 19.40 Update March 2022.
You can also read: Nintendo Direct March 2022: Upcoming Games and Updates