We have brought the complete Fortnite Season 4 Patch Notes for you. The most awaited Season 4 of Fortnite is finally released. All the players in this game are excited to know the changes made in their favorite game Fortnite.
Here, you will get the complete Fortnite Season 4 Patch Notes for you. Let’s explore them without any delay.
What’s New in Battle Royale
We have mentioned all the new features and changes in the Battle Royale of Fortnite in Season 4.
1. Season 4 Battle Pass
There will be 100 tiers and over 100 rewards in this Battle Pass. You will get more rewards on more playing. You will be granted 100 Seasonal XP per star for completing challenges once you reach tier 100 in the Battle Pass Season 4.
2. New Sprays
Sprays are introduced in the game. You can now leave your mark on the world. It will help you in making an impact on the game.
3. New Map Update
Now, the Shards of the comet are crashed. So, many locations in the game are transformed due to its impact. You will be able to discover all new points of interest or you will also find that your favorite landing spot is changed.
4. Hop Rocks
The comet has left a scar on the island. So, you will be able to visit the crater to find glowing rocks all around.
What’s New in Save The World
New features in Save the World Season 4 are mentioned below. Let’s explore them.
1. Blockbuster Event – Part 1: Origin Story
You will be able to join Spitfire and Lok as they investigate the comet as well as gear up to recruit a team of superheroes.
2. Loot Drops
You will have to defeat the Husks in order to get loot. Now, enemies have a chance to drop building materials, crafting ingredients, ammo, while schematics in the case of elimination.
Fortnite Season 4 Patch Notes
Here is the complete Fortnite Season 4 Patch Notes. It will help you in exploring the changes made in the game.
- Now, the Input settings are filtered on the basis of game mode.
- These settings are also grouped by category (Combat, Building, Editing, etc.). It will make it easier to search through them.
- Icons for the tabs are added at the top of the Settings screen.
- “Ignore Gamepad Input” option is also added to the Accessibility settings tab.
- This setting will help you if you use external programs to remap your controller input and need the game to ignore the controller input.
Some bugs are also fixed in the general changes of this game.
- A crash during using radial menus is now fixed by the developer team.
- Texture streaming behavior is also improved while using a scope in the game.
- Some objects were rendered using low-resolution textures. Now, it is fixed.
- Weapon ammo count display in the HUD was incorrect sometimes. Now, it is also solved.
Battle Royale Patch Notes
Here is the list of Fortnite Season 4 Patch Notes for Battle Royale.
A lot of changes are made in the Battle Royale through this latest update. It includes Gameplay, UI, Weapons, Items, Replay System, Art, Animation, Audio, Performance, Mobile changes as well as bugs fixes.
Save The World Patch Notes
Here is the list of Fortnite Season 4 Patch Notes for Save The World.
You are going to notice changes related to Gameplay, Heros, Missions, Systems, Weapons, Items, UI, and Audio.
For detailed patch notes of Battle Royale and Save The World, you can visit the official site of Fortnite. Click here.
Conclusion: Fortnite Season 4 Patch Notes
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete information about the latest Fortnite Season 4 Patch Notes. If you have any questions related to Season 4, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you.
You can also read these articles: