The latest Fortnite Update 3.16 is released and we have brought the complete patch notes of the latest Fortnite Update 3.16. Check them below.
Fortnite Update 3.16 Patch Notes
CREATIVE V16.40 UPDATE – RACE MANAGER DEVICE ARRIVES IN FORTNITE CREATIVE
In our v16.20 update, we introduced Joyride vehicles and the Race Checkpoint device. This week’s addition of the Race Manager device puts you in pole position to make even more advanced racing modes!
You can also read: Brawlhalla Codes May 2021 – 100% Working Codes
Creators can now track and display the number of completed laps, race times, and your best time! The Race Manager also opens up a highway of possibilities for new game types: Time Trials and multiplayer circuit-style tournaments are just some of the game types you can create.
To learn more, read about the new device for the Race Manager on the recently-released Fortnite Creative Documentation site.
- Fixed an issue where “Details” and “Back” buttons overlapped in the Creative Inventory.
- Fixed an issue where the Recent Islands list did not update.
NEW SUMMER FEATURES & VEHICLES
All new summer themed content is coming your way, Creators. Jump into the game and check out the fully playable Boats, Fishing Zone, and an all new item; the Surfboard! Create boat races, a fishing competition or hang 10 as you create a surfboard trick course. Get that beach party started early as we head into the Summer months!
If you’re planning on creating with the new content, Be sure to check out the Summer Creator Callout for a chance to be featured in our to-be-announced Summer event!
You can also read: Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.65 Patch Notes
DEVICE AND ITEM FIXES
- Fixed an issue where the Health Powerup device did not fully drop to the floor when enlarged.
- Fixed an issue where the Baller’s Grappler pulled vehicles towards the Baller instead of the other way round.
- Fixed an issue where players were not able to rapidly edit with a blueprint out.
- We have made a material adjustment to all Grid Islands to improve the visual clarity of grid lines and surface area. The new flat material has less noise compared to the older concrete material and projects less light reflections.
- Removed the older Flat Grid Hub, Floating Island Hub and Grassy Hill Hub from the Island Create Menu since we have shifted to a new hub and portal layout.
You can also read: How to Use Team Affinity Vouchers in MLB The Show 21?
PREFAB & GALLERY FIXES
- Fixed an issue with some floors in the Coral Castle Center Prefab not loading the material correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the full roof assets from Coral Castle Prefabs & Gallery would not display a health bar when damaged or take damage from weapons.
- Fixed an issue with the snow piles from the Ice House Prefabs & Gallery showing a one-sided texture.
There were the complete Fortnite Update 3.16 patch notes. Do not forget to share your opinion about this latest Fortnite Update 3.16.
You can also read: How to Fix Apex Code 408 Error?