Fortnite Update 3.45 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. The developers of the Fortnite game have made a lot of changes to this game that will help you to explore more about it.
The latest update of the Fornite is available with some changes and new features. The size of this update for PS5 is 3GB, for PS4 is 3 GB, for Xbox Series is 3.1 GB, Xbox One is 3.4 GB, Nintendo Switch is 2 GB. This update is available on all these platforms such as PS5, Xbox Series, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and much more.
Fortnite Update 3.45 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Fortnite Update that will help you to know the changes made with this game:
- Players respawning in the Creative Hub during games with Fortnite Update 3.45 Patch Notes.
- Most items from Consumables Tab can not be registered with Capture Item Spawner.
- Cannot copy/paste barrier device if it extends outside of the Island barrier.
- Multi-selecting and moving building to prop pieces will cause consistent misalignment
- Charge Shotgun doesn’t save in Item Spawner with Fortnite Update 3.45 Patch Notes.
- The storm will start before the indicated UI timer.
- Flying at the border of the island sends you away from the map
You can also read: Pixel Gun 3D Codes February 2022: Earn Gems and Coins
- As our heads-up stated last week, Spider-Man’s Web-Shooters now have 20 shots instead of 80 in competitive playlists.
- The Mythic Stinger SMG is not included in competitive playlists. The Heavy Shotgun is included immediately, however.
- While most new items are given an evaluation period in the wild before being added to competitive playlists.
- Games and points not counting towards tournament score with Fortnite Update 3.45 Patch Notes.
- When navigating to the Compete Tab, the cursor automatically takes you to the far right of all the tournaments.
- Unable To Control Quadcrasher While Flying
- Spiderman’s Web-Shooters drop with full uses from eliminated players.
Major Bugs Fixes
- The developers have fixed an issue involving Spider-Man’s Web-Shooters dropping from eliminated players with a full stock of uses even if it didn’t have a full stock before the player was eliminated.
- The developers have fixed an issue involving the visual indicator for using a Reboot Van appearing at a greater distance than the sound could be heard with Fortnite Update 3.45 Patch Notes.
- Fixed an issue involving matches sometimes not being recorded during a tournament session and the points earned in those matches becoming lost.
ICYMI: Epic pretty much confirmed last night that we’re getting the Covert Cavern POI, which is the IO’s POI and will most likely have the IO Brute Boss who drops the Mythic SMG.. The POI is set to be here, inside the mountain! pic.twitter.com/bcTmN5BYTO
— HYPEX (@HYPEX) February 1, 2022
Fortnite is a very interesting battle online video game. Epic Games is the developer as well as publisher of the Fornite game. Fortnite game is available on different platforms such as Windows, Android, macOS, iOS, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One. You can play Fornite on any of these gaming platforms and have fun while playing. Fortnite offers simple gameplay and there are a lot of things to explore.
It was the complete guide on Fortnite Update 3.45 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the latest update of Fortnite. If you have any queries regarding this update of Fortnite then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Fortnite Update 3.45 Patch Notes.
You can also read: Roblox Ghost Simulator Codes February