Fortnite Update 3.78 Patch Notes is out, and you can download and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding the patch notes of the Fortnite game.
Fortnite Update 3.78 is available to download; you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The download size of the Fortnite game depends on the device.
Here, we have embedded a tweet that will help you to explore more about the Fortnite game:
Due to an issue, we are experiencing delays in Competitive prize processing.
We are working to prioritize prizes that have been pending for 60 days or longer. We will provide an update as soon as we have one and will contact affected players via email when prizes are available. pic.twitter.com/XDJx1esYYU
— Fortnite Status (@FortniteStatus) January 17, 2023
Fortnite Update 3.78 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Fortnite game that will help you to explore the changes made to this game:
General Top Issues
Here is the top general issues that have been fixed with the Fortnite game:
Fixed in Future Game Update
- Players are unable to claim the Exile variation of the Mind’s Eye back bling with Fortnite Update 3.78 Patch Notes.
- Physics on Joni the Red’s coat is no longer functioning with Fortnite Update 3.78 Patch Notes.
- Battle Hound and Molten Battle Hound Helmet are visually incorrect.
- The Sparkle Specialist outfit is not reflective and shiny
- Hurdling is temporarily disabled.
- Bonus Rewards ‘Pre-requisite Not Met’ Issue
- Players are getting a blue lobby background
You can also read: Playstation Plus Games February 2023: Best Games
BATTLE ROYALE & ZERO BUILD TOP ISSUES:
Here is the list of battle royale and zero build top issues that have been fixed with this update:
Fixed in Future Game Update
- The “Party Time” Augment has been temporarily disabled.
- Fall damage when Sliding with the Shockwave Hammer
- Unable to emote after a Victory Royale
- Players in Performance mode do not see player or chest outlines when they are marked.
- Red dot missing when scoping with Red-Eye Assault Rifle
- The “Shotgun Striker” Augment is temporarily disabled.
- Controller inputs don’t work on the PC when spectating.
- The “Aerialist” Augment has been temporarily disabled.
- Firing a weapon while sprinting and jumping may not register the hit
- Players may be sent back to the initial location when exiting a vehicle
We have also embedded another tweet that will help you to explore more about the Fortnite game:
We’re aware of an increase in reports regarding competitive scoring and inaccurate leaderboards from some of our recent competitive events.
We’re investigating and will provide an update later this week with details about each affected event.
Thank you for your patience. pic.twitter.com/NqJdoPLcNh
— Fortnite Status (@FortniteStatus) January 23, 2023
We have explained the complete information regarding Fortnite Update 3.78 Patch Notes. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the update of the Fortnite game. As soon we get any information regarding the upcoming update of the Fortnite game, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: Vampire Survivors Character Tier List February 2023
It was the complete guide on Fortnite Update 3.78 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got complete information regarding the update of the Fortnite game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Fortnite game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Fortnite Update 3.78 Patch Notes.
You can also read: Starpets Promo Codes February 2023: How To Redeem