A lot of gamers are looking for the upcoming Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.07 Release Date as the current update 1.06 of this game has brought a lot of fixes to the game. Even this upcoming update is scheduled to bring various changes to the game. That’s why we have decided to bring this guide to you.
Here, you will get to know about the latest Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.07 Release Date, the upcoming patch notes for this next major update, the downloading file size for this patch, how to update it, as well as other necessary information related to it. Let’s check out them all without any delay.
You can also read: WWE 2k22 Update 1.06 Patch Notes Release Date
Gran Turismo 7 is the latest racing video game that is released for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 gaming consoles. This new game is developed by Polyphony Digital while its publisher is Sony Interactive Entertainment. This game is liked by a lot of PlayStation gamers due to its interesting graphics, controls, and other details.
The developer of this game is regularly releasing its patches to make the game better and more stable. The recent update 1.06 fixed a lot of issues and now, the upcoming update 1.07 is also planned to fix various problems. Due to this, its players want to know Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.07 Release Date.
Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.07 Release Date
If we talk about the upcoming Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.07 Release Date, you can expect it to be set after a week or two. We will be updating the exact Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.07 Release Date once it is revealed. So, bookmark this page and keep visiting it regularly for the latest update.
You can also read: Dying Light 2 Update 1.07 Patch Notes, Download Size March 2022
Update File Size
Since the update is not released yet, it is difficult to tell you its downloading file size. It will be updated once the developer of this game reveals it. Well, it will be a normal update mainly focusing on fixing various issues from the game.
Leaked Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.07 Patch Notes
Now, it is time to know about the changes made to the game through this latest update. The patch notes of update 1.06 will be revealed with update 1.07 once it is revealed.
Main Features Implemented
1. Race Display
- Added wind direction and wind speed indicators. An arrow (wind direction) and number (wind speed) will be displayed on the upper right of the screen under the Track Map.
2. Music Replay
- Added 64 music tracks.
You can also read: Demon Slayer RPG 2 Map 2022 Codes
Other Improvements and Adjustments
1. Progression blocks and application errors
- Fixed a very rare issue wherein progress made on a Menu Book would not be recognized and prevented players to continue their playthrough;
- Fixed an issue wherein an application error would occur when using the broadcast features of the PlayStation®4 system;
- Fixed an issue wherein an application error would occur when ‘Shoot’ is selected in ‘Race Photo’ during a replay displayed in 4K on the PlayStation®4 Pro system and with the aspect ratio set to 16:9;
- Fixed an issue wherein an application error would occur when ‘License Plate’ is selected in ‘GT Auto’ under [Car Customisation] > [Other], while progressing Menu Book No. 20, ‘Show Your Custom Wing.’
We are ending this article with the expectation that you have got all details related to the upcoming Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.07 Release Date, what are the changes you can expect to have in this update, and much more. So, be ready to enjoy this new update soon. If you have any questions related to this new update in your mind, you can ask us in the comment section below. We are here to help you in solving all your queries and doubts.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Nightfall Weapon this Week March 2022