GTA 5 1.43 Patch Notes Today is out, and the fans are super excited to know the changes made with this game. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the GTA 5 1.43 game.
The download size of the GTA 5 Update 1.43 game is 1.9 GB (Steam).
GTA 5 1.43 Patch Notes Today (26 July) 2022
Here are the complete patch notes of the GTA 5 update 1.43 game:
Vehicle Customization Enhancements and Changes
- Vehicles will be delivered faster when requested by the Mechanic.
- The Avenger and Mobile Operations Center Vehicle Workshops will accommodate any vehicle that can fit, as opposed to only select vehicles
- The players will no longer incur a charge for destroying another player’s Weaponized Personal Vehicle, avoiding penalties for those who return fire on (and successfully neutralize) attackers.
- When managing an Auto Shop business, your Auto Shop Staff will now be much more likely to successfully deliver a customer’s vehicle without issue with GTA 5 1.43 Patch Notes Today.
- Players will now be able to immediately hang up on phone calls from several Contacts when they offer missions rather than be forced to listen to the full call before they can hang up.
- After their initial visit, players will be able to spend more time scoping out Cayo Perico and can get caught more times before being kicked off the island.
- Players will be able to purchase max ammo for all weapons at once in the Interaction Menu. Players will also have easier access to snacks and armor through a single input while the Weapon Wheel is up. Plus, if a player fails and Quick Restarts a mission, Snacks will be restocked to however many, they started the mission with GTA 5 1.43 Patch Notes Today.
- To make getting around certain locations easier, players will be able to jog inside The Diamond Casino & Resort, The Music Locker, and Nightclubs.
- PC players will have the option to disable the in-game chat box via the Settings menu with GTA 5 1.43 Patch Notes Today.
- To reduce instances of griefing, the Kill/Death statistic will no longer be affected by kills made in Freemode. Going forward, this ratio will only be affected by kills scored in competitive gameplay.
You can also read: Warzone Update August 2022 Patch Notes, Release Date
First-Time Payout Boosts
- Executives: Executives get a 3X payout for the new Export Mixed Goods Sell Mission. This can be accessed through your Executive Assistant after one of your new Warehouse staff members has acquired their first batch of Special Cargo.
- Nightclub Owners: All Business Battle Goods will contain triple the usual amount, returning to normal rates after your first Sell Mission is completed.
- Bikers: Businesses will produce stock at 3X their regular speed, returning to normal rates after your first Sell Mission is completed.
Gunrunners: Research speeds are tripled for your first Research item. Production speeds are also tripled, returning to normal rates after your first Sell Mission is completed.
Boosts for Organizations and MC Members
- Baseline Salaries for Bodyguards, Associates, and MC Members will be doubled, ensuring all players are able to earn GTA$ fairly while working for another VIP, CEO, or MC President.
- In addition to doubled Salaries, MC Members will also receive an increased payout for taking part in Sell Missions.
You can also read: Shindo Life Codes New Update Codes August 2022: How To Redeem
It was the complete guide on GTA 5 1.43 Patch Notes Today (26 July) 2022. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the GTA 5 game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the GTA 5 1.43 game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding GTA 5 1.43 Patch Notes Today (26 July) 2022.
You can also read: Roblox Anime Adventures Codes August 2022 – How to Redeem, New Codes