The latest GTA The Trilogy The Definitive Edition Update 1.05 is finally released and due to this, all the players in this game are excited about it. They all want to know about the fixes that were made in the game through this new patch. That’s why we have decided to bring this guide to you.
Here, you will get all details related to this new GTA The Trilogy The Definitive Edition Update 1.05, its complete patch notes, how can you install this new patch, the downloading file size of this latest update, as well as other information that you need to know about it. So, let’s check out the complete patch notes without any delay.
You can also read: Slime Rancher New Update for December 2021
GTA The Trilogy The Definitive Edition Update 1.05 Released
GTA The Trilogy The Definitive Edition is currently one of the most popular games that all gamers are enjoying on various gaming platforms. This game is actually the remastered version of three classic GTA series games.
At the time of the release of this game, there were some major bugs that were not pleasing to its players. In order to fix them, the developer of this game is frequently bringing some patches to fix these bugs and glitches in the game.
In this series, the latest GTA The Trilogy The Definitive Edition Update 1.05 is also released. This new update is available to download for all gaming platforms.
You can also read: Azur Lane Gear Tier List December 2021
GTA The Trilogy The Definitive Edition Update 1.05 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of this latest GTA The Trilogy The Definitive Edition Update 1.05.
- Stability improvements
- Added the cinematic camera, which can be toggled by cycling through the camera modes when in game
- Fixed a number of misspellings on texture art/signage
- Fixed a number of instances where rain would appear indoors during cutscenes
- Menu sound effects have been changed
- Switch menu now has a Fog ON/OFF setting
- Performance improvements to address a gameplay delay experienced by some players while driving
- Fixed an issue where pink or black textures would appear on the floor of the Turtle Head Fish Co.
- Fixed an issue in the audio menu where the Dialog Volume slider did not adjust the sample audio being played
- Fixed an issue where UI would overlap the timer when doing taxi or vigilante missions
- Fixed an issue with missing object collision on walls below the Callahan Bridge in Chinatown
GTA San Andreas
- Fixed an issue with CJ’s body in the cutscene to the mission The Meat Business
- Fixed an issue with CJ’s body during the opening cutscene to the mission Supply Lines
- Fixed an issue with Cesar’s fingers during the end scene of the mission Cesar Vialpando
- Fixed an issue with Cesar’s fingers during the end scene of the mission Wu Zi Mu
You can also read: Roblox Speed Simulator Codes December 2021
GTA Vice City
- Fixed an issue where rain could be seen inside the limo during the cutscene to the mission Two Bit Hit
- Fixed an issue in the mission Cop Land where the mission would fail when the café would blow up
- Fixed an issue where the Diaz mansion had missing textures during the outro to the mission Rub Out
- Fixed a crash encountered during the Bloodring Arena Event
In conclusion, we are expecting that you have got all information about the latest GTA The Trilogy The Definitive Edition Update 1.05, all changes made to the game through it, the detailed patch notes, the update file size, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this guide, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and doubts.
You can also read: Hood Outlaws & Legends Update 1.12