Hearthstone Battlegrounds Update 18.0.2 Patch Notes is released by the developer of this game before the release of this latest update. Due to this, every player of this game is excited to know the upcoming changes and features in the game.
Here, we have provided the complete Hearthstone Battlegrounds Update 18.0.2 Patch Notes and its release date. Let’s explore the complete patch notes of this upcoming update.
Hearthstone Battlegrounds Update 18.0.2 Patch Notes
Here, we have provided the complete Hearthstone Battlegrounds Update 18.0.2 Patch Notes that is revealed by the developer of this game before the release of this game.
Most of the changes are related to the Battlegrounds, but there are some standard balance updates also. Let’s explore them first.
Standard Balance Updates Patch Notes
There are a total of two standard balance updates that are made in the game. They are related to Kael’thas Sunstrider and Mindrender Illucia.
For Kael’thas Sunstrider, the previous costs of every third spell you cast each turn were 0. But now, it is 1.
The previous cost of Mindrender Illucia was 2 but is costing 3 now.
These were all standard balance updates, now let’s explore all Hearthstone Battlegrounds Update.
Hearthstone Battlegrounds Update 18.0.2 complete Patch Notes
- Gentle Megasaur is now removed from the Battlegrounds minion pool.
- Arcane Cannon is also removed from Battlegrounds minion pool.
- For Rabid Saurolisk, the old attack was 3 and the health was 2. Now, the new attack is 4 and health is 2.
- The old Tier for Rat Pack was 2, but now it is Tier 3.
- The previous Tier for Pack Leader was 3 but after this latest update, it will become Tier 2.
- The old Attack and Health for Monstrous Macaw were 3 and 2 respectively. The new Attack is now 4 and the Health is 3.
- Primalfin Lookout’s old Tier was 5 but it is Tier 4 now.
- Now, you will be able to only discover minions from your current Tavern Tier or below for Primalfin Lookout.
- The old Overkill of Nat Pagle, Extreme Angler was to summon a 0/2 Treasure Chest. Now, when this Pirate will attack and kill a minion, you will have to add a random minion in your hand.
- Minions that are generated are from your Tavern Tier or below for Nat Pagle, Extreme Angler.
- For Mama Bear, the old Tier was 6, Attack was 5, and Health was 5. Also, when you summon a Beast previously, you had to give it +5/+5. Now, the new Tier is 5, Attack is 4, and the Health is 4. Now, you will have to give +4/+4 to the beast when you will summon it.
- In the case of Goldrinn, the Great Wolf, previously, you would have to give +4/+4 to your Beasts for Deathrattle. Now, you will have to give +5/+5 to your beasts for Deathrattle.
Hearthstone Battlegrounds Hero Update
- Lady Vashj is now removed from the Battlegrounds Hero pool.
- For Captain Eudora, Dig for a Golden minion for the Buried Treasure was 4 digs left. But now, there will be a total of 5 digs left.
- In the case of Reno Jackson, the old cost of Gonna Be Rich was 2. Now, the new cost is 0.
- If we talk about The Lich King, the old cost for Reborn Rites was 1. The new cost is now 0.
- For Galakrond, the Galakrond’s Greed will now freeze the minion that will be added to the Bob’s Tavern.
A lot of bugs are also fixed now in the game.
The release date of this latest update is not revealed yet.
Conclusion: Hearthstone Battlegrounds Update
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete information related to the Hearthstone Battlegrounds Update. We are also waiting for the release of this latest update. If you have any questions or queries related to this latest update of this game, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all queries and doubts.
You can also read these articles: