Hot Wheels Unleashed Update 1.11 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. In this article, you can explore the detailed patch notes of the Hot Wheels game that will help you to explore changes made with this game.
The latest update of the Hot Wheels Unleashed game is available to download. You can download the latest version of the Hot Wheels Unleashed game and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. Here, you can also explore the detailed patch notes of the Hot Wheels Unleashed Update 1.11 Patch Notes.
You can also read: Roblox YBA Codes February 2022: How To Redeem
Bring the fun to the highest level! From today on, you can enjoy the crazy races of #HotWheelsUnleashed on PC with AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution, #FSR.
Jump on track and have Pure Racing Fun… like never before! pic.twitter.com/9yZNRCDUSa
— Milestone (@MilestoneItaly) February 2, 2022
Hot Wheels Unleashed Update 1.11 Patch Notes
At present, Milestone has not released the patch notes of this updated version. Here, you can explore the latest patch of this game:
- The developers have added vehicle rarity indication on the multiplayer race results page.
- The developers have added support to pause the race when the controller is disconnected.
- The developers have added a confirmation dialog to the Sell, Upgrade, and Dismantle operations in the Collection page.
- The developers have added an indication for already owned vehicles in the Limited Offers and Blind Box pages.
- The Sell, Upgrade and Dismantle shortcuts after opening a Blind Box have been added with this update.
- Numerous bug fixes and stability improvements.
- The local Community Liveries list completely disappearing for some users has been fixed.
- The developers have added a feature to reward the players with Coins and Gears based on the “likes” received by their community liveries and tracks.
- Added “Most Likes Weekly” and “Most Likes Monthly” tabs on the UGC pages.
You can also read: Warzone Update February 2022 Patch Notes Download Size
More about Hot Wheels Unleashed Game
After explaining the complete information regarding Hot Wheels Unleashed Update 1.11 Patch Notes, we would like to explain the brief introduction of the Hot Wheels Unleashed game:
Hot Wheels Unleashed is a very interesting racing video game that is full of fun and joy. Milestone is the developer and publisher of this amazing game. You can play the Hot Wheels Unleashed game on various platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. You can play the Hot Wheels Unleashed game and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. Hot Wheel Unleashed game supports single-player and multiplayer modes. This game comes under the Racing genre. This game was released on September 30, 2021. Hot Wheels Unleashed game offers simple gameplay and there are a lot of things to explore in this game.
We have explained the complete information regarding Hot Wheels Unleashed Update 1.11 Patch Notes. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding this update of the Hot Wheels Unleashed game. As soon, we will get any information or new update regarding the Hot Wheels game, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: Rust Update 1.24 Patch Notes Download Size PS4, Xbox One
It was the complete guide on Hot Wheels Unleashed Update 1.11 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Hot Wheels game. If you have any queries regarding the recent update of Hot Wheels game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Hot Wheels Unleashed Update 1.11 Patch Notes.