Giovanni is coming back in Feb and you will have a chance to beat him, and here is the guide on How to Beat Giovanni in February 2021 in Pokemon Go.
Giovanni is the leader of the Team Rocket in Pokemon Go. He is the leader of all 3 Sierra, Arlo, and Cliff. Beating Giovanni in Pokemon Go is one of the difficult tasks you will do, and he is coming back in Pokemon Go, so we have prepared a guide for you on How to Beat Giovanni in February 2021, have a look.
You can also read: Is Snake Eyes in Fortnite Coming From G.I. Joe? Full Leaks and Details
How to Beat Giovanni in February 2021 in Pokemon Go?
Beating Giovanni in Pokemon Go is one of the toughest things you will do in the game and you know that he comes back every month in Pokemon Go and in Feb 2021 he is coming back again with different strategies moves and counters. You will have to know about Giovanni’s Feb 2021 counters, moves, and tactics, so you can beat him easily in the battle.
In Feb 2021, Giovanni will use protect shields, and that means that he will have a lot more strong Pokemon, also, he will absorb up to 2 of your charged attacks very easily so keep this in mind. Below we have given all the Counters and Giovanni Pokemon Lineup that he uses in the battle, so have a look on How to Beat Giovanni in February 2021.
You can also read: New Trials Armor in Destiny 2 | Trials of Osiris Loot in Next Season
How to Beat Giovanni in February 2021: Giovanni Counters
Here is the Giovanni Pokemon Lineup that he will use against you in the battle.
- The very first Pokemon that Giovanni always uses in all his battle is Persian.
- The Second Pokemon that Giovanni will use is the Kangaskhan or the Nidoking or event the Garchomp, can be anyone of these thee Pokemon.
- The third and the last Pokemon that Giovanni uses is the legendary Pokemon Mewtwo.
So these are all the Pokemon that Giovanni uses in the battle and the Giovanni Pokemon Lineup.
Now we will see all the counters of these Pokemon or Giovanni Pokemon Lineup counter, have a look.
Pokemon Go: How to Beat Giovanni in February 2021
Here is the counter of Giovanni Pokemon lineup or the lineup that Giovanni will use in the battles, have a look:
- Lucario: Moveset is Counter and Power-Up Punch
- Machamp: Moveset is Counter and Cross Chop
- Blaziken: Moveset is Counter and Blaze Kick
- Poliwrath: Moveset is Mud Shot and Power up punch
- Lucario: Moveset is Counter and Aura Sphere
- Conkeldurr: Moveset is Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Machamp: Moveset is Counter and Dynamic Punch.
- Breloom: Moveset is Counter and Dynamic Punch.
- Empoleon: Moveset is Waterfall and Hydro Cannon
- Jirachi: Moveset is Confusion and Doom Desire
- Kyogre: Moveset is Waterfall and Surf
- Dialga: Moveset is Dragon Breath and Iron Head
- Articuno: Moveset is Ice Shard and Icy Wind
- Glaceon: Moveset is Frost Breath and Ice Cream
- Gardevoir: Moveset is Charm and Psychic
- Dragonite: Moveset is Dragon Breath and Dragon Claw
The last and final Pokemon that Giovanni will use in the battle is Mewtwo which is a Psychic-type Pokemon and Mewtwo struggles to deal with Pokemon with Dark-type moves, so these are some options which you can choose:
- Weavile: Moveset is Snarl and Foul Play
- Tyranitar: Moveset is Bite and Crunch
- Darkrai: Moveset is Snarl and Dark Pulse
- Hydreigon: Moveset is Bite and Dark Pulse
You can also read: Pokemon Go Shiny Weavile Best Moveset | Sneasel Limited Research Event
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Pokemon Go: Pokemon Go: How to Beat Giovanni in February 2021? Best Counters, Weakness, and Tactics.