A lot of gamers find problems while connecting Bluetooth Headphones to Xbox One, so we have brought this article that will help you to explore how to connect Bluetooth Headphones To Xbox One 2023.
You can also read: To Your Eternity Season 2 Episode 11 Release Date, Spoilers, Watch Online
How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To Xbox One
In order to connect Bluetooth Headphones, you have to follow the given steps:
First of all, you have to turn your Headphone to pairing mode. After this, you can simply proceed to the next steps, where you have to turn your console on just by pressing the console’s power button. Now, on your console, you can simply locate the Pairing Button. Now, you have to just enable it by just pairing as well as pressing the Pairing Button on your console until its LED light blinks. It will indicate readiness. After this, you have to just go back to a wireless headset, and you have to search for the Connect Button.
Now, you can simply press as well as hold this button. Now, you have to just wait for the LED in order to start flashing rapidly. If it happens, then it means this device is ready to pair. Now, you have to just allow a few seconds for the LED lights that are available on both devices to steady. After this, the console would flash a “Headset Assigned” note. Now, from the headset, you will simply hear a tone. In case the device is paired successfully, you will simply start hearing the game audio.
It is very easy to connect compatible devices. When we would talk about non-compatible devices then, it is not easy to connect them.
You can also read: How To Beat Arlo in February 2023
How to Connect Non-Compatible Bluetooth Headphones to Xbox One?
We are discussing how to connect Bluetooth Headphones To Xbox One 2023, so here we have explained the methods to connect non-compatible Bluetooth headphones to Xbox One:
For Windows PC
In order to connect the Xbox One to Windows PC, you have to perform the given steps:
- You can simply access this app, just by signing in your Microsoft account.
- Now, you have to just enable the Xbox One app that is available on your PC.
- You can simply click on the connection icon that is located at the Xbox app’s left-hand menu.
- After this, you can simply look for the connect to your Xbox One.
- After this, you will see Add a device icon where you can click on it.
- Now, the Windows will search Xbox One console. After this, you have to click on Connect button.
- If it is taking too much time then you can type your Xbox’s IP address in the box and after this press Connect.
- In case, you are finding difficulties in connecting then you can go to Xbox settings.
- Now, you have to choose the Devices & Streaming as well as go to Device connections.
- Now, you have to enable Allow Play To streaming, Allow game streaming to other devices.
- After this, you can check if your xbox is listed in the Connection tabs.
- Once it has been connected, you can simply start controlling the Xbox functions via your PC.
We have explained the complete information regarding how to connect Bluetooth Headphones To Xbox One 2023.’
You can also read: La Brea Season 2 Episode 8 Release Date: Where To Watch
We have explained the complete information regarding how to connect Bluetooth Headphones to Xbox One 2023. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding connecting Bluetooth Headphones. If you have any queries regarding connecting Bluetooth, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding how to connect Bluetooth Headphones to Xbox One 2023.
You can also read: Anime Adventures Tier List January 2022