The common question of all Pokemon Sword and Shield players is How to evolve Sneasel. They think that this evolution is difficult or complicated. But, there is nothing difficult in this evolution.
Here, you will know how to evolve Sneasel easily in your Pokemon Sword and Shield game. Using this method, you will not face any difficulties during the process of evolution. Let’s explore the complete evolution process of Sneasel without any delay.
How to Evolve Sneasel in Pokemon Sword and Shield?
In order to evolve Sneasel into Weavile, make sure that you have Sneasel in your collection. If you do not have Sneasel, then follow the given guide for getting it.
Where and how to get Sneasel?
Finding Sneasel in the game is not difficult. You can find it in different locations on the map. Some of the locations where you can find Sneasel in the Snowy and or Windy weather are the Giant’s Cap, Giant’s Mirror, Dusty Bowl, as well as Stony Wilderness in the WIld area of the map. Keep it in mind that, you can find Sneasel only in Snowy and or Windy weather conditions. If you do not want to wait for these weather conditions, then you should go to Route 9. Here you can find Sneasel in the Snowy Section.
You can now easily find Sneasel in the given location. We assume that you have easily got it. Now, let’s explore how to evolve Sneasel into Weavile.
How to evolve Sneasel into Weavile?
The evolution process is very simple. You will have to just make sure that you are fulfilling the given requirements. These given requirements are necessary for evolving Sneasel into Weavile.
- You will have to perform this evolution during the night time in the game as you can evolve Sneasel only during night time.
- Make sure that your Sneasel is leveling up. The level does not play any role. Leveling up plays the role.
- The most important requirement is that your Sneasel is holding Razor Claw item.
Now, it is important to know the way to get the Razor Claw item. It is a little bit difficult to get this item in the game. Just follow our given instructions to get it.
How to get Razor Claw in the game?
In order to get the Razor Claw in Pokemon Sword and Shield, you will have to find it in the given location and by given methods.
- The merchant in Stow-on-Side also sells the Razor Claw. But, the items are changed by the merchant daily, so you will have to visit daily to know when this Razor Claw is available.
- Another method for getting Razor Claw is in the Dusty Bowl section of the Wild Area. Here, you will find a small island that is surrounded by water. For reaching there, you can use your bike if your bike is upgraded for riding on water.
- The last way to get the Razor Claw in the game is to beat the game. Once you beat the game, this item will be available in the BP Store. You will be able to purchase it at a cost of ₽10.
Using these methods, you can get the Razor Claw in the game and use it for evolving Sneasel.
Conclusion: How to evolve Sneasel
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete information on how to evolve Sneasel in the game. Now, you can easily evolve Sneasel into Weavile. If you are facing any difficulties or have any questions related to this topic, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your queries and questions.
You can also read these articles: