If you are wondering How to get a Sinnoh Stone in Pokemon Go 2020, then you have reached the right place. Sinnoh Stone is very useful in evolving some Gen 4 Pokemon in the game. Due to this, all the players of this game want to know the method to get it.
Here, you will learn How to get a Sinnoh Stone in Pokemon Go 2020 easily. Just follow all the given steps in order to get Sinnoh stone in the game with ease. Let’s explore the complete guide without any delay.
How to get a Sinnoh Stone in Pokemon Go 2020?
Sinnoh Stone is an essential item required for evolving some Gen 4 Pokemon. A lot of players in this game want to evolve these 18 Pokemon, but it is not possible without this specific item. So, we have decided to teach you How to get a Sinnoh Stone in Pokemon Go 2020. The details of all 18 Pokemon that can be evolved using Sinnoh stone are also mentioned here.
The process of getting Sinnoh Stone for all 18 Pokemon is the same. So, just follow the common method to get Sinnoh Stone and use it for any of these Pokemon to evolve. Mainly, there are a total of three methods to acquire this stone in the game. So, use any method and get Sinnoh Stones for evolving Pokemon.
You can also read: How to catch Galarian Articuno in Pokemon?
- By completing the last day of the seven day Research Task.
- Another method to get it by completing PvP Trainer Battles.
- You can also get Sinnoh Stone by defeating a Team Go Rocket Leader.
- This method is not permanent. During some Community days, you might get Sinnoh Stone as a mystery item.
So, you will have to use the above methods in the game in order to get Sinnoh Stone. There is not any way to pay and get it directly. You will have to follow the given methods to have a chance to get this amazing item.
We think that you have learned How to get a Sinnoh Stone in Pokemon Go 2020. Now, it is time to know about all Gen 4 Pokemon that can be evolved using this Sinnoh Stone. Keep it in mind that you will also need 100 Candies along with a Sinnoh Stone for the evolution.
You can also read: How to do AR Mapping in Pokemon GO?
- You can evolve Aipom into Ambipom.
- Lickitung can be evolved into Lickilicky.
- Tangela will be evolved into Tangrowth.
- Tangrowth can be evolved into Yanmega.
- You can evolve Male Kirlia into Gallade.
- Female Snorunt can be evolved into Froslass.
- Rhydon will be evolved into Rhyperior.
- Electabuzz can be evolved into Electivire.
- You can evolved Magmar into Magmortar.
- Togetic will be evolved into Togekiss.
- Misdreavus can be evolved into Mismagius.
- Murkrow can be evolved into Honchkrow.
- Gligar will be evolved into Gliscor.
- You can evolve Sneasel into Weavile.
- Porygon 2 can be evolved into Porygon-Z.
- Roselia will be evolved into Roserade.
- Dusclops can be evolved into Dusknoir.
- You can evolved Piloswine into Mamoswine.
In order to perform all these evolution, you will also need 100 candies along with one Sinnoh Stone. This was the complete guide on How to get a Sinnoh Stone in Pokemon Go 2020. Do not forget to share your opinion about it.
You can also read: How to Red Eggs Pokemon GO?
Conclusion: How to get a Sinnoh Stone in Pokemon Go 2020
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details on How to get a Sinnoh Stone in Pokemon Go 2020. So, follow these methods and get it to evolve these Pokemon in the game. If you are facing any problem or have queries related to this, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your queries and doubts.
You can also read: Pokemon GO Pokestop Scanning Guide