How to get FFXIV Thavnairian Onion? Thavnairian Onion is one of the most important vegetables in Final Fantasy XIV. Finding the Thavnairian Onion is very tough but as it is important so you have to find Thavnairian Onions in Final Fantasy XIV, so here we have a complete guide on How to Get FFXIV Thavnairian Onion and we have also covered How to use Thavnairian Onions and How to Grow the onions, have a look.
As you know vegetables are very important in Final Fantasy XIV and Thavnairian Onions are one of them. When completing the quests in the game, the Chocobo can be your best friend, which can kill hunt mobs and can run FATEs. You have to keep in mind that you max out your Chocobo so that whenever you need him he can help you as a healer and will help you take the enemies down.
Read More: Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.07 Patch Notes, Release Date
To max out the Chocobo you need to max his levels out and to max him out you have to feed him those Thavnairian Onions whenever it comes to level 20, as you may know, that Chocobo’s max level is 20 and you have to complete the 10 levels to complete his max level progress.
How to get FFXIV Thavnairian Onions and How to use them?
Getting the Thavnairian Onions is not at all an easy task, as it takes a lot of effort to find out the onions. You might not know but let us tell you that there are a lot of companies that grow the Thavnairian Onions in bulk for their members, as it becomes easy for them because they plant and water these onions in multiple gardens. But you should also know that you can grow them alone as well.
Read More: Genshin Impact Dragonspine Tablets: All 8 Stone Tablet Locations – Easy Guide
Now let us move towards our next topic which is How to use Thavnairian Onions in FFXIV.
How to use FFXIV Thavnairian Onion?
When the Choco buddy comes to level 10, they do not gain any experience points so you should feed your choco buddy with onions, it does not matter if Chocobo is in the open world or stabled, after you feed them with the onions they will again start gaining experience points so they can hit the very next level and it will help them maxing their level out.
FFXIV Thavnairian Onion Rewards
- Getting a stable Job: After you have completed “The Better Half” quest it will unlock the Ishgardian sidequest which is known as Landing a stable Job. Now you have to get it in “The Jeweled Crozier (X:6, Y:9) from Mathye.
- A Hunter’s Nature: There are some requirements for this quest, you must complete 3 side quests in “Dravanian Forelands” which are “Pest Control”, “A Step in the Right Direction”, and the “Garbage Duty”. After that, you have to go to Hervoix in the Tailfeather (X:32, Y:23) to get this quest up and get your onion.
Read More: How to Get Genshin Impact Scribes Box, Priest & Princess Box: Location?
How to Grow FFXIV Thavnairian Onion?
You have to buy or cross-breed to get the Thavnairian onion seeds. They take up to 10 days to grow up, and you have to spend extra 5-6days if you crossbreed.
Here is the best way to get the seeds:
- Crossbreed Krakka root and Mirror Apple for the Curiel Root.
- Crossbreed Alomods and Mandrakes to get Nymeia Lillies.
- After that, crossbreed Curiel root and the Nymeia Lillies to get the Thavnairian Onion seeds.
- Just plant the onion seeds.
This is the easiest way to get FFXIV Thavnairian Onion seeds, and then just plant and grow them to feed your Chocobo.
Read More: How to Get Glimmering Essence Genshin Impact?
Hopefully, you will like our approach on FFXIV Thavnairian Onion.