A lot of gamers want to know How to Get Pavlov on Oculus Quest 2 as this upcoming game can be enjoyed even before its release. The best thing is that you will not have to purchase this game. You will be able to play it on your Oculus Quest 2 for free.
Here, you will get the complete information about How to Get Pavlov on Oculus Quest 2, easily install it on your Oculus Quest 2 for free, and other details related to this upcoming game. Let’s explore the complete guide without any delay.
You can also read: GTA 4 Android Release Date in India 2021
How to Get Pavlov on Oculus Quest 2?
Pavlov VR is one of the most popular games that is going to release for Oculus Quest 2 soon. But, before the release of this game, you will be able to enjoy it for free on your Oculus Quest 2 for free. A lot of gamers are waiting for the release of this game for this VR device. But, you can still play the beta edition of this game for free. The method to download this game is not simple. Due to this, all gamers want to know How to Get Pavlov on Oculus Quest 2.
In order to get this amazing game on your Oculus Quest 2, you will need the following pre-requisites.
- Oculus Quest 2
- Oculus Quest App on Smartphone (linked with your Quest 2)
- Laptop connected to your Quest 2 using USB C cable.
You can also read: Ark Update Today April 29, 2021
The method to install this game on your Quest 2 is different through Windows 10, macOS, and Linux. So, check out the guide below separately.
Get Pavlov through Windows 10
- First of all, open https://dashboard.oculus.com/organizations/create/ and sign in using your Oculus account. Now, create an organization.
- On your smartphone, open the Oculus Quest app and go to Settings and then More Settings. Here you will have to enable the developer mode.
- Now, you will have to download the zip file of this game on your Windows PC. Click http://220.127.116.11/PavlovVR_OpenAlpha_BuildNum_22.zip
- After that, you will have to extract it and open the folder.
- Here, you will have to open the name.txt file and replace null with the name you want to display.
- Now, double-click the install.bat file and go to your Quest 2 when you see –waiting on device–.
Using this process, you can install this game on your Oculus Quest 2 through Windows 10.
Get Pavlov through macOS
- Download BlueBird from GitHub.
- Unzip the file and open it on your macOS.
- Now, you will have to select this game from the dropdown menu.
- It will be now installed on your Quest 2.
Using these steps, you can install this game on your Quest 2 through macOS.
You can also read: How to Get May Day Ticket Animal Crossing
Get Pavlov through Linux
We will recommend you to use the following commands to install this game on your Quest 2 using Linux.
- sudo apt install adb
- replace ./platform-tools/adb with adb in pavlov-install.sh
- chmod +x pavlov-install.sh
Using these commands, you can install this game on your Quest 2 through Linux.
You can also read: Civ 6 Patch Notes May 2021 Available
This was the complete guide about how to get Pavlov on Oculus Quest 2. Do not forget to share your opinion about this upcoming game in the comment section below. We would love to know whether you are excited about the release of this game or not.
Conclusion: How to Get Pavlov on Oculus Quest 2
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete detail related to How to Get Pavlov on Oculus Quest 2 for free, easily install it using different platforms, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this upcoming game, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and doubts.
You can also read: Summoners War Patch Notes v6.2.8 Update