How to Harvest Honey in Minecraft
Minecraft is a very popular game around the globe. There are many players who love to play this game due to its features. The developers have really done a fantastic job by creating a new buzzy be update. Honey is the main part of this update and therefore players want to know how to harvest honey in Minecraft.
This game offers more than it seems on the top. This game is all about exploring the game and wandering around. The players use their creative ability and skills on a whole new level. There are many platforms on which one can play this game – Pc, Xbox, Android etc. Each update in the game brings in new items and also ensures to be a blissful, adventurous and eye-catching experience.
Today’s topic is “How to harvest honey in Minecraft?”
This update is also known as the Buzzy Bees update 1.15. In this update, many new items were introduced in the games such as new Biomes, Mobs, tools and blocks especially as the name suggests everything related to Honey, Bees, Honeycombs and Bee Hives.
Where to Find the Bees?
If you guys want to how to harvest honey in Minecraft, the very first thing we need to do is to find Bees. These bees can be found on three types of biomes which are –Plains, Sunflower plains and Flower forests. There are two types of trees – Oak and Birch which have bees nest where there are Honeycombs from which you can harvest Honey.
Methods of Harvesting Honey in the Minecraft
1. The first method of harvesting honey is to find a beehive and a honeycomb. The bees are mostly inside the beehive or the honeycomb. If anyone tries to harvest honey during this time the bees turn to be very aggressive and attack. Thus the only time to harvest the honey is during the day time. The bees move out to get pollen seeds from the flowers. Thus you can collect the honey in bottles.
2. The second method is to use campfire under the honeycombs. The Campfire creates smoke which forces these bees out of the honeycomb and one can easily collect the honey. The honeycombs are usually filled with honey up to five cycles. One can use a shear a type of tool to open the honeycomb and the beehive without damaging them.
3. The third method for how to harvest honey in Minecraft is to create an Artificial farm. You can also collect the honeycombs and make a beehive of your own. The materials required are for this you need six planks and 3 honeycombs will craft you a Beehive. This beehive features the same as the Honeycomb. You can rear bees helping you to produce more honey. Thus you see if you want more of the beehives you can help the bees to collect more honey.
There is s a simple method where one can plant flowers around the beehives so that the bees can finish their work and return quickly to produce more honey. One the beehive is full with honey you can collect it.
4. The fourth method is using the Automatic dispenser to harvest honey in the Minecraft. This dispenser is the machine developed in the game used to collect honey. One can attach bottles or shears to collect the honey then the honeycombs have reached level five. You can also use a red stone block in this unit to help it work without any hassles.
5. The fifth method is actually setting up your own flower garden. The most important thing to Harvest honey in Minecraft is to find Bees. Thus if you have a farm of your own with flowers these bees will come to you. One can set up farms using the honey block and connect them with the above units.
As the above-mentioned methods, anyone can easily harvest honey in the Minecraft. If you follow the above methods one needs not wander in far off places in search of bees or the honeycombs to harvest Honey. Above guide provides the complete answer on how to harvest honey in Minecraft.
Check youtube video on how to harvest honey in Minecraft