If you are wondering How to Link Pokemon GO to Nintendo Account, then you have reached the correct place. All Pokemon GO players want to know the procedure as it is necessary to transfer Pokemon from Pokemon GO to Pokemon Home.
Here, you will know How to Link Pokemon GO to Nintendo Account easily so that you will be able to transfer Pokemon from Pokemon GO to Pokemon Home. Let’s explore the complete guide without any delay.
How to Link Pokemon GO to Nintendo Account?
Now, all Pokemon GO players can easily transfer their Pokemon from Pokemon GO to Pokemon Home. In order to do this, you will have to link your Pokemon GO account with your Nintendo Account. The process of linking your Nintendo account with Pokemon GO is very simple. You will have to just follow some simple steps. We have provided these steps for you below.
Once you will link Pokemon GO without your Nintendo account, you will be able to easily transfer your Pokemon from Pokemon GO to Pokemon Home. The dedicated guide to transfer Pokemon is available on our site. You can check it out.
You can also read: Pokemon GO Egg Pool November 2020
The steps to link Pokemon GO to Nintendo Account is simple for transferring Pokemon from Pokemon GO to Pokemon Home. Just follow some simple steps to know the complete process.
- The first step in How to link Pokemon GO to Nintendo Account is to make a Nintendo Account. If you already have one, skip it and move to the next step.
- Now, you have to open Pokemon Go on your mobile and then click the Pokeball button.
- The next thing you have to do is to open the Settings. Here, you have to select Pokemon Home.
- Now you have to press the Sign in button and then log in with your Nintendo account.
- Make sure that you have logged in with the same Nintendo account that you have used in Pokemon Home. If the user name and Support ID is not matching, you will have to log out and then log in with the correct account.
- You can easily check whether the user name and Support ID is matching or not. You can find the user name in Your Room in Pokemon Home. When you will start Pokemon Home, you will find the Support ID on the upper-left corner of the screen.
You can also read: Pokemon GO How to catch Lugia guide
This was the complete guide on How to link Pokemon GO to Nintendo Account easily. So, follow all the steps and easily link the Pokemon Go game with your Nintendo account. Once you will link Pokemon GO to your Nintendo Account, you will now have to start the procedure to transfer Pokemon from Pokemon Go to Pokemon Home.
We have provided a separate guide to transfer Pokemon from Pokemon Go to Pokemon Home easily. You can find the guide on our site easily.
You can also read: Two Pokemon GO Community Days in November
Pokemon Go is an amazing Augmented Reality game available for Android and iOS. Niantic has developed and published this game in collaboration with The Pokemon Company. This free Pokemon game is very popular among all gamers. There are also some in-game purchases that will help you in getting additional items in the game.
Conclusion: How to Link Pokemon GO to Nintendo Account
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about How to Link Pokemon GO to Nintendo Account. So, follow these steps and link them successfully. If you have any doubts or queries related to this guide, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: How to get a Sinnoh Stone in Pokemon GO?