If you are also wondering about How to Plant Dream Bloom Genshin Impact during the Dreams of Bloom event, then you have reached the correct place. There are a lot of players in this game who are participating in the Dreams of Bloom event and due to this reason, they are looking to know the process to easily plant dream bloom seed in this game.
That’s why we have decided to bring this guide about How to Plant Dream Bloom Genshin Impact to you along with all steps that you will need for planting this seed, types of seeds available, all items that will be needed, and other details that you need to know about it. So, let’s check out this guide without any delay.
You can also read: Zendikar Rising Draft Tier List November 2021
How to Plant Dream Bloom Genshin Impact?
Genshin Impact is one of the most popular and interesting games that you can enjoy on various gaming platforms. In this game, new events take place regularly and a lot of players in this game take part in them. Currently, the Dreams of Bloom event is going on in the game and Genshin Impact gamers are enjoying various tasks in this event.
Out of all these tasks in this event, one of the events is about planting the Dream Bloom seeds in the game. It is a little bit complicated and due to this, players in this game want to know how to plant Dream Bloom Genshin Impact.
You can also read: How to Buy GTA Trilogy on PC? Step by Step Guide
Types of Dream Bloom Seeds and Flowers
Before we check out how to plant Dream Bloom Genshin Impact, let’s have a look at the types of all seeds and the flowers that you will get from them. It will help you in getting a rough idea about all types of Dream Bloom seeds and flowers.
There are a total of three types of seeds of Dream Blooms. Each seed can grow three different types of flowers.
- Pearbell Seed
- Greenhat Pearbell (Turquoise and Yellow)
- Fluorescent Pearbell (Yellow)
- Sandbank Lotus Pearbell (Purple)
- Silkpod Seed
- Dawnrouge Silkpod (White)
- Noontide Silkpod (Yellow)
- Twilight Silkpod (Purple)
- Star Hibiscus Seed
- Autumn Star Hibiscus (Light Brown)
- Spring Dew Star Hibiscus (Pink)
- Violet Silk Star Hibiscus (Purple)
You can also read: Genshin Impact 2.3 Update Patch Notes
How to Plant Dream Bloom Genshin Impact? Step by Step Guide
Now, it is time to know the steps that you need to follow to plant a dream bloom in your game during this event. Make sure that you follow all steps carefully.
- First of all, get some seeds of Dream Bloom from Sakuya.
- After that, go to your Serenitea Pot in the game.
- Now, you will have to set up a Luxuriant Glebe gardening plot. In case you do not have it, go and purchase it from Tubby for 300 Realm Currency.
- Once you have put it in the gardening section under the Landform tab, your gardening plot will be ready.
- Now, approach the gardening plot and then choose “plant in the Luxuriant Glebe.”
- Here, you can select up to 4 seeds and then click on the “Plant” option.
- Once it is planted successfully, wait for 10 minutes, and then the flower will take bloom.
- You can now pick them up.
In conclusion, we hope that you have got all details related to How to Plant Dream Bloom Genshin Impact, all steps that you need to follow, the list of all types of seeds, all items that will be required while planting your seeds, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this guide, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and doubts.
You can also read: How To Turn On Survival Mode Skyrim