The new Wishful event is currently going on and players are looking to know how to use Endora in Genshin Impact and catch Oceanid creatures. You will actually have to catch Endora skill to catch these creatures but players don’t know much about it.
So below, you can find out complete guide on How to use Endora in Genshin Impact and catch Oceanid Creatures.
Genshin Impact is kept on getting the new updates and regular events from miHOYO. Genshin Impact has crossed 20,000 users milestone and miHOYO considers that Genshin Impact is capable of way more than that but the developers have to introduce new ideas and events to the players so that players stick to the game. And recently we have seen that they are actually capable of doing this as they are pushing regular updates for the game and a lot of events have been released by miHOYO in recent times.
Right now, a new event is going on in Genshin Impact which is known as Wishful Drops
Below, you can find out complete info on How to use Endora in Genshin Impact. But before that, you can check out Rosaria Genshin Impact Release Date, Skills, Gameplay Video, Burst.
How to use Endora in Genshin Impact?
To get started with this event, first, you will have to accept the life flows on the world quest which will ask you to investigate the water supply at the Dawn Winery. After that, you will have to find that if the water has turned bitter with no clear solution. You have to investigate the water supply and also you will have to defeat a group of slimes which will then unlock an Oceanid that creates a whose name, Endora.
Endora is not like other creatures but she is intelligent and requests that the Traveler aid her in uncovering the source of the water’s corruption. This event will reward you around 60 Primogems and 30,000 Mora, and also a heart of the spring and the new location unlocks every 24 hours. Checkout: Genshin Impact Lyre Notes and Guide
How to Catch Oceanid Creatures: How to use Endora in Genshin Impact?
If you want to catch Oceanid creatures in different areas then you will have to follow various steps.
- First of all, equip “inquisitive Endora” from the gadget menu.
- After that, you will see the option to activate Endora by pressing Z on PC and L1+O on PS5 and PS5.
- Now, you have to find elemental skills which have been replaced by an icon of Endora which will then activate the “Bubble Spit” ability.
- Now, Endora will allow you to shoot a bubble at Oceanid creatures. If you want to hit hard then hold down the ability for more time.
- You will be caught immediately when you hit the bubble.
- And after you have successfully reached 100% in a specific area, for the investigation then you will receive some rewards. You will have to complete this daily investigation.
And it is recommended that you use the Heart of the Spring reward which will be used to claim the rewards after you take the newly revamped Rhodesia boss fight.
Genshin Impact is available to download on PS, PS5, PC, Android and iOS, and the Nintendo Switch version of the game is still under development.
So this was all about How to Use Endora in Genshin Impact and how to Catch Oceanid Creatures. Hopefully, you will like our approach.