Hunt Showdown Update 1.27 Patch Notes is out with a lot of changes and fixes. Here, you can explore the complete patch notes of this game.
Hunt Showdown Update 1.27 Patch Notes
- “Doctor Grunts” will now drop unusable medkits if they are damaged by explosives or fire. This is to bring it more in line with Scrapbeak with Hunt Showdown Update 1.27.
- The weapons held by Scrapbeak now have the correct sounds and damage types applied.
You can also read: Pokemon GO: How to Beat Arlo June 2021? Counters, Weaknesses
- Hunters will now make noise when damaged by poison effects such as clouds (poison bolts etc) and the Hive swarms.
- “Hold” interactions will now display text under the progress circle to indicate which action you are performing:
- “Healing” while using Health Stations or the First Aid Kit with Hunt Showdown Update 1.27 Patch Notes.
- “Healing Teammate” while using the First Aid Kit on a teammate
- “Reviving Teammate”
- “Investigating Clue” or “Closing Rift”
- “Stopping Bleeding” or “Stopping Burning” or both while stopping status effects
- “Looting Hunter”
You can also read: Roblox New Jailbreak Codes June 2021
- Crown & King Auto-5 balance pass:
- Flechette Ammo:
- Can now one-hit-kill (OHK) if enough pellets connect with the head (9m for long/medium barrel shotguns, 8m for small barrel).
- While this range might feel quite far, in practice this will only really be effective with a precise headshot in close quarters with Hunt Showdown Update 1.27 Patch Notes.
- Dum-Dum ammo (Nitro Express):
- Increased the OHK range for the “Nitro express” Dum-Dum with upper torso shots (extended kill range of 15m).
- The same downsides towards AI still apply so this change is aimed at the ammo type for the Nitro to be less flexible and more tailored to Hunting players.
- Consistency pass to all medium and short-barrel shotguns:
- Adjustments made to make these weapons more reliable and less prone to encounter odd RNG behavior at longer ranges.
- The camera rotation speed can now be limited during a selection of hold interactions such as reviving or looting hunters.
- This limit effect will only apply if the rotational input is consistently and unrealistically high.
You can also read: Pokemon GO: How to Beat Cliff June 2021?
- Infrequent and quick turns for orientation will NOT have this effect applied (general movement will not be impacted by this change).
- Hunters will now briefly suffer a movement speed penalty if they crouch too many times in a very short space of time.
- Fixed an issue where interrupting the cocking of a bolt-action weapon whilst having Bulletgrubber would still play the grubber animation, even though the round that is being ejected is empty.
- Fixed an issue that caused weapons in the Winfield family to be incorrectly cocked twice (double levering)
- Fixed an issue with the Crown & King where the reload action continued for too long causing the animation to become stuck for longer than intended.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the reload of the Quad Derringer to be canceled early resulting in a faster reload.
- Fixed an issue where the LeMat Revolver could play the chamber spin animation while using the shotgun.
You can also read: Genshin Impact Promo Codes June 2021
- Fixed an issue where the switch from a crossbow to the secondary weapon was slower than intended with Hunt Showdown Update 1.27.
- Fixed an issue that caused the spread of the Dolch Precision while in iron sights to be higher than intended.
- Fixed an issue that caused multiple barrels to spawn in the same location.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to become stuck in a corner of a resupply station.