Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.34 Patch Notes is out with some changes. Let’s explore the patch notes of this game that will help you to know all about this game.
Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.34 Patch Notes
- [PC] Fixed an issue where the game would freeze when moving the window from one monitor to another while in windowed mode.
The Lost Gods
- Fixed an issue where the Essences would stop working after a certain time.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s character would abruptly swim up and down in the large waterfalls found in Boreas’ region.
- Fixed an issue where the Opportunist achievement was awarded too soon.
- Fixed an issue where the “Go Do Hero Things” quest would not complete with Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 4.04 Patch Notes.
- Fixed an issue where the “Pecking Order” quest would not proceed to the “Nest Egg” quest.
- Fixed an issue where defeating Cerberus in the Hound of Hade’s vault would not register.
- Fixed an issue where a cutscene in “Bolt from the Blue” would not trigger.
- “A New God” – Fixed an issue where an invisible wall was preventing the completion of the “Trial of Zeus”.
- “The Lost Gods”- Fixed an issue where Demeter would spawn under the ground during the “Gardenia of the Guarden. Wait. What?” quest.
You can also read: Roblox Codes for Bee Swarm Simulator June 2021 – How to Redeem