Isonzo Update 1.05 Patch Notes is out, and the fans are excited to know the changes made with this game. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Isonzo game update.
Isonzo Update 1.05 is available to download; you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of the game. The download size of the Isonzo updates 1.05 depending on the device.
You can also read: Prison Architect Update 1.32 Patch Notes: Download Size
Table of Contents
Isonzo Update 1.05 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Isonzo Update 1.05 that will help you to explore more about this game:
- Fixed Binoculars going through the hand in the third person with Isonzo Update 1.05 Patch Notes.
- Fixed the Glisenti reload animation
- Fixed mechanical overlapping sound at the end of the match
- Increased size for HMG muzzle flashes
- Fixed wrong music playing in certain situations
- Improved height positioning for all HMGs across maps to help with player visibility and third-person use animations
Fixed average time per life being displayed wrong in the After Action Menu
- Improved optimization around the Sabotino train objective
- Improved uniform syncing in squad screen
- Minimap objective icons display objective status
- Fixed not being able to fire the Villar Perosa in some scenarios
You can also read: Shindo Life Element Tier List October 2022: Best Elements.
- Fixed Officers sometimes holding their weapons wrong after dying while using the whistle
Fixed sometimes not being able to spawn because of uniform selection
- Fixed Austro Hungarian Officer default uniform lighting
- Improved Bodeo blackpowder muzzle flash visuals
- Fixed players sometimes being able to join as a third Officer without abilities
- Fixed bandages clipping through the hand in the third person with Isonzo Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Fixed uniforms randomizing on new match start
- Fixed blood particles being too intense
- Bots should no longer vault into the second story of the fort on Cengio
- Fixed music sometimes overlapping when the sector is changed
- Fixes for spawning in objects with Isonzo Update 1.05 Patch Notes.
- Fixed duplicate scoreboard entries for bots
- Fixed snow goggles not showing on the customization screen
- Fixed offset muzzle flash for the border
- Lowered XP and challenge requirements for progression
- LMGs will no longer auto-deploy while the player is moving.
- Fixed getting stuck in a bleeding state
- Potential fix for players getting placed in solo matches instead of a fuller lobby
- Fixed mustache lighting issues
- Fixed players sometimes not dying from artillery when they should have
- Fixed sometimes being unable to spawn after switching from an Armour perk
- Improved performance in the Main Menu
- Fixed squad tags being the wrong color if a player switches squads
- Marksman uniforms now use correct gas masks
- Fixed missing sound for Lanciarazzi Very
- Nerfed distance at which artillery screen shake affects the player
- Fixed players not swapping to correct weapon in third person
- Fixed players sometimes getting stuck in a slow state from bandaging
- Fix for sometimes not being able to bandage self or others
- Fixed Static weapons breaking if equipping them while aiming down sights
- Updated death animations
- Fixed corpses sinking into the ground too much
- Fixed Glisenti and Steyr 1912 clipping through the hand
- Potential fix for matches abruptly ending when there are still tickets left.
You can also read: Modern Warfare 2 Beta Update 1.04 Patch Notes, Download Size, New Features
It was the complete guide on Isonzo Update 1.05 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding update of the Isonzo update. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Isonzo game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Isonzo Update 1.05 Patch Notes.
You can also read: Seven Deadly Sins Retribution Codes October 2022: How To Redeem