Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning Update 1.12 is here and this new update has brought various fixes and some minor changes to the game. Due to this, all the players in this game want to know about the changes that they will get through this latest patch. That’s why we have decided to bring this guide to you.
Here, you will get to know everything about the latest Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning Update 1.12, its detailed patch notes, the steps that you have to follow to update your game to this new version, as well as other information regarding this new patch. Let’s check out its patch notes without any delay.
You can also read: Artery Gear Tier List July 2022 [Most Updated]
Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning is an interesting 2012 action role-playing game that a lot of gamers still enjoy on their gaming platforms. 38 Studios and Big Huge Games have developed this game and its publisher is Electronic Arts.
The developer of this game regularly brings new updates to make the gameplay better. In the series of these new updates, the latest Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning Update 1.12 is here. This new update has mainly brought various improvements and fixes to the game.
Downloading File Size
If we talk about the downloading file size of this new update, it is not revealed yet. We will update you about its exact file size soon. You can also check out the file size of this latest patch while updating your game.
You can also read: Demonfall Patch Notes 3.4 Update, Release Date, New Features
How to Update Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning?
On PS4, select this game using the Options button and then click on Check for Updates.
On Xbox One, go to My Apps and Games. Here, select this game and then press More Options. Now, click on Manage Game and Add-Ons. After that, click on Updates.
On Nintendo Switch, update your game to its latest version through the HOME menu or from the eShop. If you want, you can also update your game to this new version while launching it.
On PC, you will have to update your game through Steam or the store that you have used to download this game.
You can also read: UCA Codes Roblox for July 2022 – How to Redeem, New Codes, Perks
Detailed Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning Update 1.12 Patch Notes
It is time to check out the detailed changelog of the new Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning Update 1.12. Read it as we have added it below.
- When cheating Maisie in the Lucky Charm side quest, the ‘all sidequests’ achievement wouldn’t unlock.
- Fixed the unlock in this case
- Retroactive fix added. If you have a save from a version before this fix, stashing the ring ‘Maisies Luck’ and taking it from the stash again should step the ‘all sidequests’ achievement.
- Maisie Calhoun now quest essential during the quest
- Aurora borealis in the crownhold would not be on/off correctly after sleeping
- Fix for Dolan Hardy could die during the quest, blocking the quest
- Godric Payne could have two permits
- Fix for The title might crash upon going back to the “Press Any Button” screen and briefly selecting the “Manual” option before loading a Fatesworn DLC Save-File
- Fix for The quest will not be set as “Failed” if the Hero is killing the quest-related NPC
- Quality of Life fixes for the Sagecrafting screen
In conclusion, we are expecting that you have got all information related to the new Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning Update 1.12, its complete changelog, how to update Kingdoms of Amalur, and its downloading file size, and much more. So, update your game to this new version using this guide now. If you have any questions related to this new patch, then you can share them with us below and we will get back to you with your answer.
You can also read: Millionaire Empire Tycoon Codes July 2022: How To Redeem