Knockout City Update 5.00 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Knockout City that will be helpful to you. Here, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Knockout City game that will be helpful to you in a different way.
Knockout City Update 5.00 Patch Notes is out so you can download the new update of the Knockout game and enjoy playing the latest version of this game without any hassle. The download size of the Knockout City Update depends on the device.
You can also read: Elden Ring Divine Tower Of West Altus – Full Guide
Knockout City Update 5.00 Patch Notes
New & Improved Features
- Trophy Case
- The Trophy Case in the Hideout has been fixed up and polished and will now display any Trophies you’ve earned.
- It displays the highest Trophy you have earned in the Street Rank, any Trophies you’ve earned from each Season of League Play
- The Trophies that are displayed in the case belong to the player’s Hideout that you are in.
- Someone replaced that old broken Jukebox in the Hideout with a brand new functioning one.
- In order to start rocking out to Knockout City’s exclusive soundtrack, what you gotta do is SMACK the Jukebox.
- You can simply enjoy all the 18 tracks from the original game soundtrack.
- Sniper Ball Changes
- The maximum lock-on distance and Sniper Shot speed would be reduced with Knockout City Update 5.00 Patch Notes.
- Throwers will get more options.
- Quantifiable summary of changes:
- Sniper Ball Lock-On Distance: Decreased from 70 meters to 60 meters.
- Sniper Ball Fumble Throw Types: Added Curve and Lob.
- Sniper Ball Sniper Shot Speed: Decreased by 12.5%
You can also read: D2R 2.4 Patch Notes Update March 2022
- It is an important change that is tied to Velan taking over publishing duties, that we talk a little more about over here.
- The steam players can easily download as well as launch the game directly from Steam.
Lockdown Throwdown Balancing
- Courtyard Ball Spawner: The developer has moved the Ball Spawner in the middle of the Courtyard to the Entrance.
- Initial Spawn Location: The developer has moved the initial spawn location inside Lockers.
Alien Smash Site Balancing
- The UFO Saucers in Alien Smash Site have proven to be a bit overpowered in competitive play.
Increased “Controller Camera Sensitivity” Settings
- The players can use controllers and it can now DRASTICALLY increase their camera sensitivity.
- The “Controller Camera Sensitivity” settings can easily go from 0 to 20.
Gameplay, Environment, and Physics
- The developer has fixed the player being stuck in Ultimate Throw ball form in Chain Reaction matches.
- The developer has fixed the physics issue that could cause players in Ballform thrown underneath moving objects.
- The occasionally caused characters to play their fall animation when on an upward-moving platform has been fixed with this update.
- The delay in the ability to pick up coins at the start of Coin Hoarders matches has been fixed with Knockout City Update 5.00 Patch Notes.
- The developer has fixed the Lob Passes potentially missing players who were gliding high above the passer.
- There was an issue that could make players stuck in a wall behind a Bounce Pad in Holowood Drive-In, it has been fixed with this update.
It was the complete guide on Knockout City Update 5.00 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Knockout City. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Knockout City then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Knockout City Update 5.00 Patch Notes.