Madden 21 Title Update 3 is still not released but the patch notes of this latest update are revealed before the release of this latest update. It is going to be a major update of this game after its release. All the players in this game are not happy with the game. This update may fix all the problems.
Here, you will get the complete information related to Madden 21 Title Update 3, Complete Patch Notes, and much more. Let’s explore the patch notes of this upcoming update without any delay.
Madden 21 Title Update Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of this upcoming Madden 21 Title Update.
This is the list of all changes that you will see in the gameplay of Madden 21.
- A pass-rushing issue that was preventing defenders from staying in contain when blocked by a running back is now fixed in the game.
- Now, higher-rated receivers will be less likely to have catch-knockouts against lower-rated defenders. So, it is going to be amazing.
- There was an issue in the game in which contain players pushed the inside gap instead of their assigned outside gap with their pass rush moves. Now, this problem is solved.
- Tackling animations were not working vs Juke and Jurdle moves. It is now solved.
- Now, players without Strip Specialist will no longer cause fumbles on QBs standing in the pocket with normal sack animations in Competitive mode.
- Now, the defenders will better cover PA plays across several bug fixes.
- A logic is fixed in the game when the QB throwing arm is hit. It was preventing passes as well as forcing fumbles or tucking the ball.
- More risk for QBs throwing out of sack animations, where the late forward motion will be more likely to cause a fumble.
- A motion issue is also fixed in the game in which defenders would leave an open receiver in Nickel, Dime, and Dollar defenses facing Twins/Slot formation.
Here are all the changes that you will see in the game in The Yard.
- Frienderboards will be added to the game. It will highlight the highest scores of your friends on events.
- An issue is fixed in the game in which icons don’t appear.
- Now, house rules will correctly display in full.
- Players were seeing “Finding Teammates” after a session. Now, this problem is fixed in the game.
- Objects were occasionally blocking the view. Now, these camera issues are removed.
- An issue is fixed in the game that was allowing an extra play at the end of the game if the ball was fumbled out of bounds.
- There are a lot of general online stability improvements made in the game.
- You will also notice general improvements for the menu and interface.
Madden Ultimate Team
- Menu speed improvements are also made for Madden Ultimate Team and quicker return from game modes.
- There are also speed improvements in the game during interacting with players and items.
- Many smaller improvements are made to the MUT menu UI in the game.
Face of the Franchise
- There are unspecified stability improvements.
- An issue is fixed in the game in which the difficulty would reset to Rookie each game.
There will be a Madden 21 title update in franchise mode. But, it is not revealed yet.
Conclusion: Madden 21 Title Update
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete information related to this latest Madden 21 Title Update. So, become ready to download this upcoming major update in the game. If you have any questions or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and queries.
You can also read these articles: