The latest Madden 21 Update 1.22 has released today and all the players in this game are excited about this patch. They want to know about the changes made to the game through this latest update that is released on January 8, 2021.
Here, you will get the complete details about the latest Madden 21 Update 1.22, its patch notes, the downloading guide, update file size, and other details related to this update. Let’s explore these details about this update without any delay.
Madden 21 Update 1.22 Released
Madden 21 is one of the most popular games. The developer of this game regularly brings updates to make the gameplay better. The latest Madden 21 Update 1.22 is released today and all the players in this game are excited about it.
You can now download the latest patch of this game on your gaming platform. The update file size of this latest update is around 2.5 GB for PS4. This file size will vary according to your gaming platform.
You can also read: Football Manager 2021 Update 21.2.2
Madden 21 Update 1.22 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of this latest update. Read it completely to know about the changes made to the game through this update 1.22.
- New SpongeBob Yard Location
- Second set of post-launch Franchise updates
You can also read: CoD Black Ops Cold War Server Update 2021
Zone Coverage Improvements
- Tuning to Deep Zone defender logic to focus more on deep threats in their zone and less on shorter routes approaching their zones
- Tuning to Deep Zone logic in Cover 1 to react quicker to Deep Over, Post, and any other deep crossing routes.
- Updated the facing direction of Deep Zone players so they’ll face the ball rather than just the line of scrimmage, which will help Deep Zone defenders turn in the appropriate direction when covering deep routes.
- Tuning to fakeout logic on Inside Release Post Routes (S-Posts). There was significant separation resulting from this release and cut when close to the line of scrimmage. This change prevents defenders getting faked out during this early segment of the route.
- Added Gen 5-specific Change of Direction animations to locomotion which will improve a defender’s ability to transition from strafe to run quicker and smoother to help defenders get into position to play the ball quicker.
- Tuning to improve ‘turn and run’ to better anticipate vertical speed threats
- Tuning to allow faster top-end strafe speed for defenders in Deep Zone
- Extended the distance that a Deep Third can look inside when anticipating Deep Crossing routes coming from the opposite side of the field.
- Fixed an issue causing outside Deep Third defenders to leverage the No. 1 (Outside) Receiver too long even when the receiver was no longer a deep threat.
General Gameplay Fixes
- Kickoff Playclock Exploit – An issue that was allowing the kicking team to remain at the Play-call screen indefinitely without having to call a play is fixed. This has been used as an exploit to force the receiving team to quit in order to get out of the game. Now the playclock will run down as it should and force the kickoff to be called when it expires.
- Fair Catch Exploit – an issue is fixed that was causing the ball carrier to enter a state where he couldn’t be tackled after fielding a kick or punt off the ground following a fair catch. With this fix, any player on the receiving team who recovers a kick or punt following a fair catch will be able to get tackled.
You can also read: Cyberpunk 2077 January Update
For detailed Madden 21 Update 1.22 Patch Notes, you can visit the official site of this game.
Conclusion: Madden 21 Update 1.22
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the latest Madden 21 Update 1.22, its patch notes, and other details. Update your game now to enjoy all the latest changes. If you have any doubts or queries related to this update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: WoW Shadowlands Hotfix Update