Madden 21 Update 1.14 is released just a few minutes ago and all the players of this game are excited about it. They want to know the changes made in the game through this latest update. So, we have decided to bring the patch notes of this update.
Here, you will get the complete Madden 21 Update 1.14 Patch Notes, changes made in the games, new features added, and much more. Let’s explore these changes made in the game without any delay.
Madden 21 Update 1.14 Patch Notes
A lot of changes are made in the game through this latest Madden 21 Update 1.14. We have provided the complete patch notes of this latest update below. Read them completely to know about this latest update. Do not forget to update your game now to get all the changes.
- General MUT & Franchise bug fixes
You can also read: Perfect Drive Pack Madden 21
- An issue is fixed in which player-indicator flashing for Pass Lead abilities; Set Feet Lead and Pass Lead Elite was not giving consistent feedback when activating.
- Another issue is addressed with receivers dropping the ball from late collisions by defenders.
- An issue is solved in the game with defenders in man coverage not reacting appropriately to a receiver on a Bubble route in RPO plays.
- There is a tuning to increase AI pass-rush on All-Pro and All-Madden skill levels.
- Another issue is addressed in the game with left-handed QB always running option run plays to the left regardless of the designed run direction.
- An issue is fixed in the game in which the ball was incorrectly spotted on the 35-yard line when a kick returner was catching the ball right on the line at the back of the endzone.
- Logic for user-controlled ball carriers is added to be able to trigger fake-outs using basic ball carrier skill moves on Arcade, as opposed to only combo moves.
You can also read: Yannick Ngakoue Madden 21 Rating
Madden Ultimate Team Updates
- An issue is solved on the compare screen that showed the default X-factor on a player item.
- How Solo Battle CPU teams are evaluated is adjusted.
Face of the Franchise Updates
- An issue with users playing as a HB receiving temporary ratings boosts for QB related ratings is fixed.
- Another issue with some abilities appearing twice in the edit player screen is also fixed.
- An issue with older, high OVR Free Agents being removed from the game before users have a chance to sign them is also fixed.
- Another issue is fixed in which players received Morale and Legacy changes during pre-season games.
The Yard Updates
- There are stability and reliability improvements.
- An issue with Oilers uniforms is also fixed in the game.
- Raiders are updated to Grass field.
- Washington End Zones are also updated through this latest update.
- Atlanta End Zones are updated.
- Captains patch stars are also updated and C’s not updating correctly.
You can also read: Madden 21 Superstar X Factors Abilities
This was the complete patch notes of the latest Madden 21 Update 1.14. Update your game now in order to get all the changes without any delay. Your game will be updated automatically if the automatic update is enabled. If the automatic update is not enabled, you will have to update your game manually. Time taken for downloading this latest update will depend upon your internet connection speed.
Conclusion: Madden 21 Update 1.14
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the latest Madden 21 Update 1.14, its patch notes, changes made in the game, and much more. If you have any doubts related to this update, you can ask us in the comment section below. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: How to slide with QB in Madden 21?