Crystal Dynamics has released Marvel Avengers Update 1.27 and the Patch Notes are now available. This is a major patch that will bring a lot of changes in the game such as a new hero has been added, some free outfits have been added, some changes have been done under the user interface. Below, you can find out more about the Marvel Avengers Update 1.27 Patch Notes, and download size, have a look.
Marvel Avengers Update 1.27 Patch Notes and Download Size
Here are the full Marvel Avengers Update 1.27 Patch Notes:
- Next-gen upgrades: If you are a next-gen console user and want to upgrade from PS4 and Xbox One then you will now be able to upgrade at no additional cost. On the next-gen consoles, you will feel faster loading times, improved visuals and graphics, more details to the picture quality, and much more.
- New Hero: Hawkeye: Now, you can play the new clint, Barton. Barton is a master archer and a swordsman. He uses an arrow to fight and he joins the Avengers with his own skins, Takedowns, and attacks.
- Apart from this, there are a lot of other changes have been done such as the new enemy, Cargo Runner Synthoid has been added, some free outfits have also been added which you can grab for free from the in-game shop.
Ressemble Campaugn and Avengers Intiative:
- Fixed an issue in which completing the objective of defeating all enemies on the first floor of the Desert Hive mission would not result in progression.
- Fixed an issue in the Help Dr. Banner campaign mission, where the camera would get stuck in front of the War Table, resulting in the player being unable to move away from the console.
- Fixed an issue where hero-specific HARM missions were inaccessible for fans who entered the Avenger’s Initiative before starting the Reassemble Campaign.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing users from hero-specific HARM missions were inaccessible for fans who entered the Avenger’s Initiative before starting the Reassemble Campaign.
Multiplayer and Match Making
- An issue fixed where player stats were significantly dropped upon picking up or destroying gear in multiplayer Hive missions, rather than stats only changing when intentionally equipping/unequipping gear.
- An issue fixed where a Strike Team of at least three players could be blocked when a player readies up just as the Host leaves the game, triggering a host migration. This results in the mission loading infinitely, only resolving when the other users leave the Strike Team.
- Some other matchmaking and stability improvements.
Animation and Visual Changes
- Now Hulk’s hair will be displayed correctly in the Hulk King Outfit.
- Jarvis VO consistently plays after exiting the Quinjet.
- A loading issue fixed during Evil Reborn where ceiling assets would not load until a flying player was in close proximity to them.
- Fixed an issue where lighting can appear on the ground without a source during the Masks mission.
Apart from this, there are a lot of changes have been done under the user interface, combat, and gear challenges & rewards.
Below, you can find out more about the Marvel Avengers Update 1.27 Patch, have a look.
Marvel Avengers Update 1.27 Patch Download Size
When it comes to the download size of the Marvel Avengers Update 1.27 then as this is a major update so the download size of this update weighs around 19.6 GB on PS5. And currently, there is no info about the other platforms. The download size may vary depending upon the platform.
So this was all about the Marvel Avengers Update 1.27 Patch Notes, download size, and the full list of changes.
Marvel’s Avengers Update is now available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and S, and PC.
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Marvel Avengers Update 1.27 Patch Notes Download Size on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC.