Minecraft Java Edition New update is released. This Minecraft 1.15.2 is a minor update that was released on 21 January 2020. The official announcement of this update was made on minecraft.net In this article, we are going to see the detail information about Minecraft 1.15.2 Patch notes. There are many bug fixes and some important behavior changes in the game.
Minecraft 1.15.2 Patch Notes
Minecraft 1.15.2 new update is having the addition of some new commands. There are small changes in the game items, Blocks, Mobs, Gameplay, and world generations which were not covered in Minecraft 1.15.1 update. Also, this Minecraft 1.15.2 Patch Notes consist of general changes and more than 29 issue fixes.
Minecraft 1.15.2 – New Commands
There are mainly three new commands are added in this update. Below are the newly added gamerules.
- doPatrolSpawning – You can control the spawning of Patrols using this.
- doTraderSpawning – To control the spawning of wandering traders.
- gui_light – To control light when rendering model as an item in GUI. When you set it to side, the model will be rendered like a block and when it set to the front then the model is shaded like a flat item.
Minecraft 1.15.2 Patch Notes – Small Changes
Changes in the overworld –
Bee nest is a very important part of Minecraft Bee Update. Now bee nests have 2% chance of spawning in flower forest.
Also in the overworld, there are many places like Forest, Wooded Hills, Birch Forest, Tall Birch Forest, Birch Forest Hills, and Tall Birch Hills biomes where Now Bee Nests have 0.2% chance of Spawning.
Changes in Mobs –
After this Minecraft 1.15.2 update bees will not get angry even if you destroy nest/hive near them. But for this, you have to destroy it using Silk touch tool.
Changes in Bee Nest Spawning –
If any Saplings of birch or oak has grown, having a distance of 2 blocks near the flower, then there is 5% chance of having Bee Nest.
SO these are small changes as mentioned in Minecraft 1.15.2 patch notes. Now let’s check bug fixes made in this update.
Minecraft 1.15.2 – Bugs Fixes
There are total 29 bugs/issue fixes given in Minecraft 1.15.2 patch notes as below.
- MC-169825 – “Multiplayer (3rd party)” shows in window title when disconnecting from a singleplayer world
- MC-169839 – Certain potion effects that override lower level effects don’t get removed after their duration ends
- MC-169840 – Drinking a level 1 potion under a level 2 beacon and leaving results in the effect being lost
- MC-169848 – Crashes when trying to create Beehive From planted tree
- MC-169886 – No older world protection in 1.15.2 PR 1
- MC-862 – Spawn protection doesn’t work for item frames, paintings and armor stands
- MC-1541 – Beacon effect removes potion effect of the same type
- MC-51053 – Furnace minecarts lose power after navigating corners
- MC-150575 – Concrete powder does not turn into concrete when letting it fall beside water
- MC-153987 – Falling down ladders while wearing elytra
- MC-165695 – Hoppers harvesting honeycomb from bee hives and bee nests only pick up one honeycomb
- MC-166312 – Loom UI pattern icons are too dark
- MC-166319 – B on “Open in browser” is lowercase in link confirmation GUI
- MC-166324 – “Raw input” button has lowercase “i”
- MC-166722 – Some custom item models appear dark in the inventory
- MC-167018 – Misplaced pixel in critical hit particle texture
- MC-167079 – Horse Armor texture is off
- MC-167201 – Invisible glowing entities do not respect their team color
- MC-167219 – Reloading a resource pack enough times will cause intense lag
- MC-167220 – Items on marker armor stands no longer glow
- MC-167235 – Distance from where you can enter a bed is off center
- MC-167344 – com.mojang.blaze3d.platform.ClipboardManager leaks direct buffers
- MC-167416 – Distance from where a monster will stop you from sleeping is off center
- MC-167444 – iron_golem_crackiness_* textures show up on invisible iron golems that are damaged
- MC-167709 – Bees that ride a boat, minecart or other entities when entering their hive or nest can’t leave the hive or nest ever again
- MC-168091 – Concrete powder doesn’t convert into concrete when dropped into deep water
- MC-168230 – End crystal beam is dark / desaturated
- MC-168467 – Bees do not remember how many crops they’ve pollinated
- MC-169157 – Breaking a hive with obstructed front makes bees vanish
So this is all the Minecraft 1.15.2 Patch Notes information we have.
Check Also below links –