Minecraft 1.16.2 Beta version has been rolled out for the gamers. This beta release is rolled out just after the release of Minecraft 1.16.1 Version. Every gamer wants to know the new features coming in the 1.16.2 version.
In this article, you will know all the new features coming in the Minecraft 1.16.2 version. Let’s start this article without any delay.
What is new in Minecraft 1.16.2 version?
This release has fixed many bugs. Also, a new Piglin is added in this version. Let’s see the new Piglin Brute.
1. Added Piglin Brutes
In this latest update, users will get a new Piglin. The name of that piglin is Piglin Brute. It is more hostile and dangerous that the previous piglins. You cannot distract Piglin Brutes with any Gold items. Piglin Brutes does not care about your Gold Armor or items. Their only aim is to protect their treasure. They are more strong, powerful, and dangerous. If a player or a tame wolf kills Piglin Brute, that piglin brute will lose its 5 experience points. These piglin brutes are going to make the game more challenging for you.
Due to this update, you will now get two types of Piglins. Normal Piglins and Piglin Brutes. This is the major change in this version.
2. Change in Accessibility Settings
- Now, you can reduce Distortion effects in the game. You will be able to reduce nausea as well as the Nether portal overlay.
- A green overlay will replace the nausea effect at lower values.
- The field of view effects will also be reduced now. It is shown after speed modifiers.
3. Chat Delay
- Now, Chat Delay is added to the game. You will find it in Chat Settings screen.
- You can now easily clear all pending chat messages by pressing F3+D.
4. Block Changes
- Now, you can craft Brewing Stands with the help of Blackstone.
- You can now waterlog Lanterns as well as Soul Lanterns.
- You can place Crimson as well as a warped fungus on mycelium.
- Now, you will be able to place Chains in all orientations.
5. Changes related to Mobs
- Now, Endermen will not remain able to place their held block onto bedrock blocks.
- Now, you can leash Zoglins.
- The Zombified Piglin will hold a Warped Fungus on a Stick if it is spawned riding a Stride.
- Herobrine is removed
6. Bastion Remnants
- The Bastion Remnant chest loot is now tweaked.
- Chests in Bastion Remnants may be positioned now on the top of gilded Blackstone.
7. Changes related to Items
- In the creative inventory, all items are sorted on the basis of their material.
- You will now get the Fire Resistance status effect for a total of 40 seconds with Totems of undying.
8. Respawn Block Position Changes
- Now, the way of choosing respawn positions for beds as well as respawn anchors are modified.
- The priority of Respawn anchors is now cardinal directions over corners.
- Now, the bed will prioritize that side of the bed from where the player has entered. Then, it will space circling around the foot of the bed. It will be done up to the head of the bed.
- Now, the respawning player will face that block at which they are respawned.
- Now, the player will not be placed on dangerous blocks. It is avoided now whenever it is possible.
9. Changes related to Villagers
- On joining a village, acquiring a job site/profession, or setting a home bed, Villagers will now emit green particles.
- Villagers will lose their job site if they will change dimensions after this Minecraft 1.16.2 update.
10. Technical Changes
- Now, the custom worlds are supporting custom biomes after this Minecraft 1.16.2 update.
- Now, you can initialize the sign edit screen from the existing sign text.
- Now, there will be optional entries in tags after updating to Minecraft 1.16.2 version.
- Some small improvements are also made in data as well as resource pack selection screens.
11. Pack Selection Screens Changes
- If the screen is open and pack directory contents are changed, then it will update automatically.
- Now, the contents of pack.png will be displayed as pack icon by both pack selection screen.
12. Dedicated Server Packet Limit
- Now, dedicated servers can kick those clients who are consistently sending too many packets within a second.
- You can now control it with the rate-limit settings. You will found it in the server.properties.
- The default rate limit is set to 0. It means that there is no limit.
13. Changes in Piglin
- Piglin Brutes are added ( We have covered it in the above section) in the game through Minecraft 1.16.2 update.
- Piglins will now become angry with those players who will open or destroy a Chest Minecart in the game.
- Bartering Loot is tweaked.
14. Execute Command Changes
- Now, the execute in will respect the dimension scaling in the game.
- An angle parameter is added in the game to set the default facing angle of respawning players.
15. Bugs Fixes
- More than 150 bugs are fixed in the game through this Minecraft 1.16.2 update. Now, you will experience bugs free gaming experience.
16. Minor Changes
A lot of minor changes are included in this version. For instance, you will hear a different sound on climbing a vine. Also, you can add Glass block in a similar way as you add an iron bar or a glass pane. These are some minor changes but they are very effective. You also get open and closed trap doors.
What is the difference between 1.16.1 and 1.16.2 Update?
We all know that Minecraft 1.16.1 update is released currently. And Minecraft has brought the 1.16.2 update. It is important to know the difference between these updates. Let’s explore all the differences in both versions.
In version 1.16.1, Minecraft has tried to fix some bugs in the game. There is nothing new in the game except some bugs fixes. When it comes to Minecraft 1.16.2 update, many bugs are fixed in this update. Along with this, you will get a new Piglin Brute which we have discussed earlier. You will also find a new sound during climbing a vine and may other changes in the game.
Conclusion: Minecraft 1.16.2
In conclusion, we hope that you have got all information about the latest Minecraft 1.16.2 update. If you have any questions regarding this update, feel free to ask them in the comment section.
You can also read these articles: