Minecraft Nether Update 1.16 is released for java and Bedrock on 23rd June 2020. In this article, we will see all details of Minecraft 1.16 Patch Notes. There are many new blocks, new mobs, and changes done in Minecraft 1.16. Also, many bugs fixes and advancements added,
Minecraft 1.16 Patch Notes – New Blocks
- Location: In the nether at any altitude but common at a lower level.
- It can be smelted in furnace or blast furnace to produce netherite scrap.
- Blast resistance: same as obsidian.
Crimson and warped planks
- Crafted from the particular logs.
- Do not burn in the fire.
- It can be used to craft respective wood items like fences, stairs, pressure plates, fence gates, doors, buttons, and trapdoors.
Crimson and warped fungi
- Generation: Wrapped forest and Crimson biome.
- It can be placed on podzol, grass block, farmland, dirt, soul soil, nylium, and coarse dirt.
- Growth can be increased by using bone meal when placed on nylium.
- Light level similar to glowstone (i.e. 15).
- Axes are most effective to mine but it can be mined with any tool.
Crimson and warped roots
- Generates in warped forest biomes, crimson biome, and soul sand valleys.
- Generates in the soul sand valley.
- Blue colored fire.
- It can be obtained on soul soil.
Minecraft 1.16 Patch Notes – New items
Netherite tools (axe, hoe, pickaxe, shovel, and sword)
- Crafted using netherite ingot.
- Durability and efficiency quite more but almost similar to diamond tools.
- They do not burn in lava when thrown in.
- Hovers over lava when thrown in.
- It can be crafted from netherite ingots.
- Durability and quite more but almost similar to diamond armor.
- Does not burn in lava, but can screw up your health even though you’re wearing it while being in lava.
- Hovers over lava when thrown in.
- Picked up by smelting ancient debris.
- Expertise to craft netherite ingots using gold ingots.
Minecraft 1.16 Patch Notes – New mobs
- Casually spawns with a crossbow or golden sword.
- Spawn location: Nether wastes biomes and Crimson forests biome.
- Adults are hostile
- Babies are inactive.
- Attack wither skeletons.
- Evade soul fire, soul fire torches and soul fire lanterns.
- Pick out to hunt and fight in groups similar to pillagers.
- Hostile mobs in Minecraft 1.16 patch notes.
- spawns in Crimson forests
- Attack players on the prospect.
- Drop raw porkchop and occasionally leather when killed.
- Have two variants: Adult and baby.
- They are passive mobs.
- They are rideable mob that can survive and walk on lava.
- They can only be lured by a warped fungus on a stick.
- They can also be breed with warped fungus.
- They can roam faster when walking on lava than walking on land.
- They’re neutral mobs.
- They spawn in the Nether.
- They hold a Gold Sword and attack the player only if triggered.
- They do not burn in sunlight.
- They can also spawn in Nether Fortresses.
New Advancements in Minecraft 1.16 Patch Notes
- Hidden in the Depths unlocks when obtaining ancient debris
- Bullseye unlocks when hitting the bullseye of a target block from at least 30 meters away
- Cover Me in Debris unlocks when obtaining full Netherite armor
- Who Is Cutting Onions? unlocks when obtaining crying obsidian
- Country Lode, Take Me Home unlocks when using a compass on a lodestone
- Not Quite “Nine” Lives unlocks when setting a respawn anchor to the maximum
- This Boat Has Legs unlocks when riding a Strider with a fungus on a stick
- Hot Tourist Destinations unlocks when visiting all biomes in the Nether
- Those Were the Days unlocks when entering a bastion
- War Pigs unlocks when looting a chest in a bastion
- Oh Shiny unlocks when distracting an angry Piglin with gold
- Piglins and Hoglins are now required for Monster Hunter and Monsters Hunted
- Serious Dedication is now awarded for obtaining a Netherite hoe
- Obtaining blackstone now also counts for the Stone Age advancement
- Breeding Striders now counts for The Parrots and the Bats and is now required for Two by Two.
So this is Minecraft 1.16 patch Notes. To know more go to official site minecraft.net
Check Youtube Video: