Minecraft 1.19.1 Patch Notes are available and the players are excited to know the complete patch notes of this game. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Minecraft 1.19.1 game.
Minecraft 1.19.1 update is available that you can simply download and enjoy playing the latest version of this game.
Minecraft 1.19.1 Patch Notes
Here, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Minecraft 1.19.1 game that will help you to explore the changes made with this game. At present, the Minecraft 1.19.1 update is not available so we have provided the Minecraft 1.19 patch notes that will help you to explore the changes made with this game:
- In the depths of the Overworld, you will find one of the scariest biomes in all of Minecraft.
- The only mob that spawns in the deep dark is none other than the warden. The warden will only make an appearance if its slumber is disturbed, which means that brave explorers must sneak around very quietly.
You can also read: Why You Should Be Excited for WoW WotLK Classic
We have embedded a tweet related to Minecraft 1.19.1 update that will help you to explore the complete information regarding this update:
#TheWildUpdate is out now!
Whether you want to explore the depths of the Deep Dark, build your forever mud-brick home, or battle pillagers to rescue an imprisoned allay, it’s time to craft your path! #Minecraft
— Minecraft (@Minecraft) June 7, 2022
Recovery Compass and Echo Shards
The recovery compass is the solution for finding the way back to the last location you died with Minecraft 1.19.1 Patch Notes.
Mud can be found all over mangrove swamps and crafted with wheat into packed mud! Use it to craft a variety of mud-brick blocks including stairs, slabs, and walls.
Mangrove trees introduce a brand-new type of woodblock to build with, the logs can be crafted into planks, stairs, buttons, slabs, fences, doors, signs, and pressure plates.
Frogs and Tadpoles
Frogs feed on small slimes, breath on land and in water, and lay eggs called frogspawn.
You can also read: How to Breed Frogs in Minecraft 1.19? Simple Steps – Location, How to Tame
- Birthday Song – Have an Allay drop a cake at a note block
- It Spreads – Kill a mob next to a catalyst
- With Our Powers Combined! – Have all 3 foglights in your inventory
- Moved the Brewing Stand’s base UVs and updated the base texture
- Fences and Walls no longer connect to Bells and Brewing Stands (MCPE-152757)
- Fixed the Brewing Stand’s arms rotation
- Created a better transition between the End Portal Frame side texture and the End Stone
- Fixed a bug where the Brewing Stand’s arms textures did not touch the base (MCPE-152932)
- The Wandering Trader no longer opens or closes doors
- The Wandering Trader now matches Java Edition’s drinking sounds (MCPE-47057)
- The Wandering Trader now has to disappear/reappear sound effects when gaining/losing Invisibility
- The Wandering Trader now randomly moves around
Minecraft 1.19.1 Release Date
After explaining Minecraft 1.19.1 Patch Notes, we would like to explain the release date of the Minecraft 1.19.1 update:
Minecraft 1.19.1 is going to be released soon. At present, the release date of this update is not confirmed. Once, there will be an official announcement regarding the release of the Minecraft 1.19.1 update, we will update you soon.
You can also read: Codes for Gucci Town Roblox for July 2022 – How to Redeem, New Rewards
It was the complete guide on Minecraft 1.19.1 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got complete information regarding the update of the Minecraft 1.91.1 game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Minecraft 1.19.1 game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Minecraft 1.19.1 Patch Notes.